PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K K

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K K

the last couple of days has been some terible hands leading to long games waiting for hands,hanging in to get to positive points not the bubble just points then today was even worse hands,out with big minus and the last hand was about the best hand i have had so for all the time here trying to tell myself hang on...........for what
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    the last time i saw the guy that won this hand,and he did a big weeeeeeeeeee as i left,players had a go at him in channel and called this guy names and he gave up the stack he had built up,i felt for this guy as he was picked on badly,but must admit i am loosing anydoubt he plays this way all the time and proberly does this for fun all in with fives. is this realy good poker

Never underestimate the power of PRESTO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.