PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the point

last 2 tournys aa in both call all in bet with q8 and 9j OUT OF BOTH 2 PLAYER RANKED 4 AND 5 K .its be coming a JOKE. SO Y DONT POKERSTARS SPLIT THE LEAGUE SO IF U DONT MAKE THE TOP 1 OR 2K UHAVE 2 QUALIFY THE FOLLOWING MONTH IT MIGHT JUST STOP THESE BINGO PLAYING DONKS FROM SCREWING SOMEBODY INTHE TOP 10 50 OR WHATEVER. AS IM SURE A LOT OF DECENT PLAYERS WHO ENJOY PLAYING POKER R P OFF.

Originally posted by jeffex View Post
    last 2 tournys aa in both call all in bet with q8 and 9j OUT OF BOTH 2 PLAYER RANKED 4 AND 5 K .its be coming a JOKE. SO Y DONT POKERSTARS SPLIT THE LEAGUE SO IF U DONT MAKE THE TOP 1 OR 2K UHAVE 2 QUALIFY THE FOLLOWING MONTH IT MIGHT JUST STOP THESE BINGO PLAYING DONKS FROM SCREWING SOMEBODY INTHE TOP 10 50 OR WHATEVER. AS IM SURE A LOT OF DECENT PLAYERS WHO ENJOY PLAYING POKER R P OFF.
    Tut Tut Tut. Were You On Something When You Wrote This?AA Up Against 2 Monster Hands Like That And Your Gannin Off On One, Do You Not Realise That 80% Of PSO League Players Are Officialy Mentally Retarded. Tut Tut Tut...Taxi For Brian

Comment

LOL

Now that's quality man - and for the record i'm mentally unbalanced so i can relate to it. Are you still playing the league Toon b'cos i never see you ???

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
        Now that's quality man - and for the record i'm mentally unbalanced so i can relate to it. Are you still playing the league Toon b'cos i never see you ???
        Im Always Too Tired After The Electric Shock Treatment, Just Now n Again While Waiting For Tournies To Start

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

** Moved **

Comment

You must be new here. Or must have missed the last few thousand times this topic has been brought up.

Here's something to ALWAYS remember(as frustrating as it might be...) Playing Any Two Cards is well within the RULES of poker. Sometimes it's even the CORRECT thing to do. But when it comes to the ATC shove monkeys... If you can't beat them over the long-term, you need to reevaluate your own game.

You're allowed to be pissed about it, but being tilted only hurts yourself. Get over it, move on, use what you've learned.

This applies to ALL buy-in levels, not just PSO. PSO is free.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                PSO is free.
                Can I get am amen?

JT

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
                  You must be new here. Or must have missed the last few thousand times this topic has been brought up. Here's something to ALWAYS remember(as frustrating as it might be...) Playing Any Two Cards is well within the RULES of poker. Sometimes it's even the CORRECT thing to do. But when it comes to the ATC shove monkeys... If you can't beat them over the long-term, you need to reevaluate your own game. You're allowed to be pissed about it, but being tilted only hurts yourself. Get over it, move on, use what you've learned. This applies to ALL buy-in levels, not just PSO. PSO is free.
                  Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
                  Can I get am amen? JT
                  +1 here MC,well said indeed. umbup: If I could add one more thing to the mix that jeffex needs to remember it's the fact that if you are going to be in the top 10,50 or 100 in PSO,or a winning player at any buy-in level in cash MTT's,SNG's or Ring tables, one big reason is because you're SCOOPING pots much more often than LOSING them to players who make the type of decisions that you're railing against in your OP. Which begs the question I always ask when I see a post like this... In a game that will reward skill over luck much more often than not why in the Blue Hell would you want to compete against LESS bad players? That's the definition of counter-intuitive when it comes to poker. Oh and JT,amen.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.