PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys do it???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys do it???

Pokerstars cannot be forgiven. After a bad run here (that's nowhere near over) I moved over to PKR and am doing so much better. Not that I don't get bad beats in PKR but they are not the norm. It's infrequent and I am rewarded for making correct decisions. Rare that I don't come out ahead.

Have decided to try playing off my FPP into tourney dollars and turn that into real dollars, so came back to play a little over the last few days. Each time I play here I am in awe of the amount of beats. Only been playing for an hour and have been hit with more beats than I've seen in at least 2 weeks at PKR. Just got knocked out of one sit and go in third place; AJ vs A10, money went in on a flop of A-5-8. Of course I lost!

Last hour I've been hit by 2 two outers on the river. Numerous other beats but won't go into them all. Was going to play off what money I earned playing the tourney dollars here, but how can I do that? No doubt that money will be put into my PKR account. How can I justify putting more money into Pokerstars?? It's such a shame cos it has a great community and range of games...it just been coming at me like I stole it's girlfriend. It's plain chaos here.

Despite great adversity I turned my tourney dollars into $28.50. Cashed it out the minute I finished the last sit and go. Would have gotten 1st place money for that in heads-up but apparently A-10 is a better hand than AA. Who would have thought it?umbup:

Comment

Keep a Clear Eye

U hit the nail on the head ..this site is outrageous with its bad beats and hugely skewed odds...all U defenders of this site I can laugh myself to sleep every time I see a post of yours ...because ur heads are really far up U know what. As for you mod's well you are getting paid to lie so I can't really blame you.

Comment

BGBShooter you now have become the biggest IDIOT of this forum CONGRATSumbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
          BGBShooter you now have become the biggest IDIOT of this forum CONGRATSumbup:umbup:
          And given the idiots that have called this forum home, he has truly earned it. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by deezer_dee View Post
            Despite great adversity I turned my tourney dollars into $28.50. Cashed it out the minute I finished the last sit and go. Would have gotten 1st place money for that in heads-up but apparently A-10 is a better hand than AA. Who would have thought it?umbup:
            I didn't realize AA was a 100% favorite over AT. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

It always wins in fairytale theatreumbup:

Comment

Yeah, AA beating A-10 is a pie in the sky dream. Fairy Tale stuff. I'm child-like in my hopes that the hand will hold up and it is indeed Santa who's eating the cookies I leave out for him. Of course no hand is 100% and if I was only being treated that way from time to time, I wouldn't piss and moan so much. I played 3 sit and gos today (cashed in 2) and I have seen more beats today than I have in weeks at another site...period.

Pokerstars is not fixed and I'm sure most of the players here aren't being treated like a blind, bow-legged hooker. Why would it be one of the best structured and popular sites out there if everyone ran like me on it? Enjoy it if you can but I just can't justify putting more money into it. Good luck on those tables guys!

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                  And given the idiots that have called this forum home, he has truly earned it. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  That's some accolade, but probably true

Comment

Sandtrap...another Pokerstar Bottomfeeder

Pal if you ever once even were.close to me in the PSO...perhaps I might take you serious ...but you haven't so take the sand out of your eyes , ears and where the sun don't shine ...and shove it in your piehole old man.

Comment

Originally posted by BGBShooter View Post
                      Pal if you ever once even were.close to me in the PSO...perhaps I might take you serious ...but you haven't so take the sand out of your eyes , ears and where the sun don't shine ...and shove it in your piehole old man.
                      LOL @ using PSO rankings to determine who's a better poker player. Nothing more needs to be said. umbup: Hiccup zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

BgBowel Shooter..I can't make up my mind over what's funnier...you, a player who knows the site is rigged, continuing to play here...or the fact that you are better than trap. inking: I'd be willing to lay a few bucks on this, if this sort of thing was acceptable in the US. Any guesses who'd be my horse?
                        Last edited by !!!111Dan; Mon May 16, 2011, 05:57 PM. Reason: wasn't done

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                          Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                          Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                          That's some accolade, but probably true
                          Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                          BgBowel Shooter..I can't make up my mind over what's funnier...you, a player who knows the site is rigged, continuing to play here...or the fact that you are better than trap. inking: I'd be willing to lay a few bucks on this, if this sort of thing was acceptable in the US. Any guesses who'd be my horse?
                          As for Sandtrap, ssuglia & Darkman, maybe this is the pots calling the kettle black???? Direct insults - thought that was against the forum rules??? And ssuglia, all your zzzzzzzzzz in everything you post speaks volumes. As for Dan, since when is it acceptable for a player coordinator to name call & choose sides??? Hmmm I guess you know who I would lay my money on - huh??? Time to grow up boys ! ! ! Just saying.... QBee
                          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by QueenBee9979 View Post
                            As for Sandtrap, ssuglia & Darkman, maybe this is the pots calling the kettle black???? Direct insults - thought that was against the forum rules??? And ssuglia, all your zzzzzzzzzz in everything you post speaks volumes.
                            As for Dan, since when is it acceptable for a player coordinator to name call & choose sides??? Hmmm I guess you know who I would lay my money on - huh???
                            Time to grow up boys ! ! !

Just saying....
                            QBee
                            zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by QueenBee9979 View Post
                              As for Sandtrap, ssuglia & Darkman, maybe this is the pots calling the kettle black???? Direct insults - thought that was against the forum rules??? And ssuglia, all your zzzzzzzzzz in everything you post speaks volumes.
                              As for Dan, since when is it acceptable for a player coordinator to name call & choose sides??? Hmmm I guess you know who I would lay my money on - huh???
                              Time to grow up boys ! ! !

Just saying....
                              QBee
                              go back to your hive

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.