PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 bad beats in same pso today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 bad beats in same pso today

Hope i get this right, never tried the replayer before 1st hand is hand #4 of tourney, 20 chips left, kinda stung a bit
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    this is hand #52 of same tourney just shows, never give up, chip and a chair etc. finished 125 of 453
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Well played DJ Happened to me a couple of months back Was down to 20 chips after 40 mins play Ended up 50th in the tourney Lol umbup:

Comment

hey spike
      did i see you have chat ban
      bad monkey
      Last edited by djlang; Thu May 12, 2011, 10:42 PM. Reason: speeling lol

Comment

bad beat #1 todays 10am. http://
        Last edited by Stakehorse75; Tue May 17, 2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

Sorry buddy

Hey
            Sorry about the last one buddy, first time seeing myself on someone's hand replayer.
            i got my aces cracked today by KJo so luck has been traveling around lol

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.