PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is it the bad players keep getting pionts???/

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How is it the bad players keep getting pionts???/

    I'm getting so tired of playing and getting no were. The bad players seem to win way to much. example it happened today . My AA im in position i raise pre flop ( 3 times the pot). I get called by this ----- player who is out of postion and med stacked . flop comes 3 8 k , I raise again , and he calls again turn is a J , I go all-in I want him gone and well he called and won why , because he called my 1st bet with J 3 ( unsuited ) and I looked, this guy is sitting on leader board . I give up
    on PSO so sic.these guys that play bad are winning, i wish it could be scored different. thanks for letting my B...

  • #2
    Calling station, Tazzy.

    You need to note them: they will be in virtually every hand, and will continue to call if they get a piece of the board. They will only ever raise if their hand hits and they think they have the best of it.

    Unfortunately, you raised, just when he hit so it was an insta call for him.

    I find that these type of players are the most difficult to counteract since they have no respect for raises and are just playing the cards not the players.

    It is usually easy to counteract if there are only one or two at a table but when there are four or five, checking and then calling any raise, it is hard to know where you are at.

    Tip for you tho; never bet to get rid of a player (unless it is a total bluff and they might believe it is true), bet to get their chips and the most value that you can.

    Cheers,

    TC

    Comment


    • #3
      reply

      The sad part of it is you are eplaying the person and not the cards,or the (COMPUTER CARDS) stop playing your hand and start watching the cards fall (much different than real cards) and I guarantee within a week you will be much more aware of the cards thatg might fall.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jack Helmer View Post
        The sad part of it is you are eplaying the person and not the cards,or the (COMPUTER CARDS) stop playing your hand and start watching the cards fall (much different than real cards) and I guarantee within a week you will be much more aware of the cards thatg might fall.

        IS THAT COS IT'S "RIGGED" ???

        GO LAKERS

        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

        Comment


        • #5
          Rigged

          No the cards are not rigged, but it is a computer and much like people can think like other people, you cant think like a computer . so the odds that they post per hand are not in any way shape or form the oddds that the computer displays. the odds are made by live card playing not compute.r
          cards and therefore are very much different i.e how often do you actually win with ace ace or even king king i find the best hand of all is 10,jack or even 9.jack . in a computers mind a high pair is a mistake do you see 3 aces often. 3 kings no this is just a summary of what I think happens. I have started playing what I feel is like a computer and I have placed in the last 5 days 3 times in the money( my information comes from the expierience of messing with software that I have purchased and changing it and no it is impossable to change pokerstars software as you cant get ahold of the original software and even if you did you wouldnt be able to change it as its on the web you would be a hacker and in a lot of shit ne ways good luck and just try tweaking your play a little and watch the difference.
          Last edited by Jack Helmer; Thu Apr 28, 2011, 03:35 AM. Reason: mispelling

          Comment


          • #6
            rigged alright

            All the sites are rigged and the sites just hide behind variance and tell you things like you see more hands online than live so your gonna see more badbeats . But its the way it hapens im sick seeing crap hands with bigger stacks hit runner runner . Ofcourse anything can happen in poker but it goes on way to much for it to be fair online . Some people have gathered enough information to prove it but the sites will just tell you to play more hands for VARIANCE to kick in.
            Its a joke the money they make and they still mess about with the RnGs . If they went straight they might lose some cash . But nobody can do anything about it so they wont change. Cant wait to see what sites the USA bring out maybe all the players that want to get back wont if the new sites have a fair RnG. But you can still win some cash and have fun so Goodluck

            the computer shouldnt be thinking its only meant to deal cards...
            Last edited by MAMACAROL99; Thu Apr 28, 2011, 04:31 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MAMACAROL99 View Post
              All the sites are rigged and the sites just hide behind variance and tell you things like you see more hands online than live so your gonna see more badbeats . But its the way it hapens im sick seeing crap hands with bigger stacks hit runner runner . Ofcourse anything can happen in poker but it goes on way to much for it to be fair online . Some people have gathered enough information to prove it but the sites will just tell you to play more hands for VARIANCE to kick in.
              Its a joke the money they make and they still mess about with the RnGs . If they went straight they might lose some cash . But nobody can do anything about it so they wont change. Cant wait to see what sites the USA bring out maybe all the players that want to get back wont if the new sites have a fair RnG. But you can still win some cash and have fun so Goodluck

              the computer shouldnt be thinking its only meant to deal cards...
              And we are supposed to believe this because you say its so. Bring some proof or shut up!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                And we are supposed to believe this because you say its so. Bring some proof or shut up!
                NOW WAS THAT A NICE REPLY
                DON'T START A FLAME WAR
                BUT I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

                GO LAKERS

                sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                Comment


                • #9
                  If I get this right your complaint isn't that you are getting out played it's that you are getting out drawn. Well there is a very simple explination for this and that is that the PSO skill league is a freeroll and as such it does have it fair share of players who for their own selfish reasons don't see it as a way to improve their game but instead see it as a chance to catch some free money so with nothing to lose what is stopping them from taking silly risks on the slim chance that they win.
                  It's painful to say but these types of players have always been around and always will be (even in your local casino) it's just something we all have to deal with

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    nope

                    Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
                    And we are supposed to believe this because you say its so. Bring some proof or shut up!

                    I thougth being a ( super mod ) you would have seen that i never said you had to believe me . And whos gonna shutup cos you tell them too lol get real you jackass . Handing out warnings for a double post lol ...It makes more work for you... Whats realy wrong with you ???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MAMACAROL99 View Post
                      . lol get real you jackass
                      Joe may be a lot of things but he ain't no jackass. ug:inidonk:moke:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MAMACAROL99 View Post
                        I thougth being a ( super mod ) you would have seen that i never said you had to believe me . And whos gonna shutup cos you tell them too lol get real you jackass . Handing out warnings for a double post lol ...It makes more work for you... Whats realy wrong with you ???
                        WELL YOU THINK IT'S RIGGED SO SEE YOU LATER COS I KNOW YOUR NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO PLAY ON A RIGGED SITE OR ARE YOU??
                        WELL I HOPE THIS IS GOODBYE

                        GO LAKERS

                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                          WELL YOU THINK IT'S RIGGED SO SEE YOU LATER COS I KNOW YOUR NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO PLAY ON A RIGGED SITE OR ARE YOU?? WELL I HOPE THIS IS GOODBYE GO LAKERS
                          I'm guessing they are. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzz

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            sorry its not goodbye...ive still cashed out many times the amount i have deposited . But i can still form my own opinion regardless of what mods and people who brown nose them say

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MAMACAROL99 View Post
                              sorry its not goodbye...ive still cashed out many times the amount i have deposited . But i can still form my own opinion regardless of what mods and people who brown nose them say

                              WELL YOUR NOT MAKING ANY ON RING GAMES JUST LOSING
                              AND JUST COS SOMEONE DOES NOT THINK IT'S RIGGED
                              DOES NOT MAKE THEM A BROWN NOSE
                              BUT YOU HAVE FUN

                              GO LAKERS

                              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.