PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IroncladMerc's Bad Beats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IroncladMerc's Bad Beats

I'm just going to put all my bad beats in the one thread now, as I think there's gonna be a lot of them. Let's start off with this standard PS beat:

??

Not a bad beat in the least-why are you jamming-50 bbs- against a standard 3x raise- u played that wrong -imo--!! Try again--------
    Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Thu Apr 14, 2011, 07:58 PM. Reason: imo

Comment

Shoved to isolate. Nothing wrong with my play, in these 25 cent tourneys.

Comment

Comment

??

Srry merc-- thot was pso- replayer doest say which tourney-- in those 25ers- ya imma jammin there 2- 4 sure-- ul is all gl - monk..

Comment

Yeah just to clarify for anyone else, none of this is PSO, I would not have shoved even AA in a PSO, I play those more cautiosly. These beats are all from 25 cent 45-man SnGs. Here's another predictable bubble out,. I had to apply as much pressure as possible, and I had top pair + flush draw, so plenty of outs:
            Last edited by IroncladMerc; Thu Apr 14, 2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

From watching Jonathan Little's SnG videos, you really have to play these SNGs aggresively after the early stage, and at 25 cents a pop, I don't care if I lose one, I'll just load another. It's better to be aggressive and play to win when you have a premium hand, than slowly blind out playing PSO style.
              Last edited by IroncladMerc; Thu Apr 14, 2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

1000% in agreement. And I'm running the same in them myself,just suckout after suckout. That's part of what you really are counting on in these though,that many(most?) of the players in them are so bad that they'll pay you off calling as 3 to1 dogs or worse,time and again. Just keep getting it in good Merc,and play the percentages.

Comment

Yep that's right, I'm always happy that I am getting the money in ahead of them, no matter if I win or lose that hand.

And some games, my hands win those coin flips and no suckout occurs and those are the ones I get to the money in, and end up either winning or getting top 5.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.