PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost to the jacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost to the jacks

was looking for a double up, instead got K.O. Next slide is just for fun, some ppl have a crystal ball
    Last edited by Flying_Tree; Thu Apr 14, 2011, 05:35 AM.

hope u guys have better luck than me
    Last edited by Flying_Tree; Thu Apr 14, 2011, 05:38 AM. Reason: just changing it

Comment

sucks but i see a lot of bad plays

the guy with jacks should have raised preflop ( i dont think he did, maybe a small raise but nothing substantial) but after the flop its just bad luck.

and with your A5 your out of position especially with so many people seeing a flop. opening with a pair of aces but only a 5 kicker isn't a very smart idea. you could easily be beat with any of the other players at the table. i would check it and see how it plays out. end up being the best hand and theres always going to be donks it just happes

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.