PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolutely Disgraceful...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
    Ducks and Caps..hmmm

Go Nucks!!
    I thought Nucks was a mix of Ducks and Caps, and was thinking for two minutes of an insightful comment about how that resembles the name of a different team...

then I realized I need sleep.

Comment

??

Hat dirtycookie- if the canuks choke- well-- take some pics of the ensuing riot please -- and mccriss-- u get my pm??? wont comment on pres op--it dont merit 1-- gl all monk....

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
        DID

GO DUCKS

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
        Sweet.

Go Caps.
        Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
        Ducks and Caps..hmmm

Go Nucks!!
        How wrong you all are.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Odds

I'd love to know how OP figures he's a 95.45% fav with QQ vs AA preflop.

Good luck!!
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

hell he should be glad he got beat by AA
            with the pathetic stack he had left compared to the two that called he could as easily loss to 88

Comment

IMHO is that you are playing in an $11 tourney and owe that easily to some of our respected members............................

JT

Comment

What JT said................

BTW who's trying to "justify" anything? If you don't believe that the shuffle is random,yet continue to play here then you're an even bigger goof than many of us have pegged you for (that would require some doing.............). So what's to "justify"? You lost. Period.

Would you be posting this hand if the Ace doesn't river and YOU win as 4-1 dog pre-flop?

Pretty sure we all know the answer to that one..................

Oh BTW,nice job spitting the bit the last few days of PSO in March. Beginning to see a clear pattern there.................

"Folds like a cheap suit under pressure."

Yet another character flaw. Grats...........

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.