PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Theft In Poker History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greatest Theft In Poker History

    This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.

    PokerStars Game #60218012360: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2011/04/02 13:05:49 ET
    Table 'Rabe IX' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: funky_dennis ($1.33 in chips)
    Seat 2: Andreano 007 ($10.91 in chips)
    Seat 4: d79622 ($2 in chips)
    Seat 5: Snaake8802 ($2 in chips)
    Seat 6: rasorbet ($6.39 in chips)
    Seat 7: PresBruno ($4.29 in chips)
    Seat 8: FLyÖrDyeR ($5 in chips)
    Seat 9: biffdotorg ($4.91 in chips)
    Andreano 007: posts small blind $0.02
    d79622: posts big blind $0.05
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to PresBruno [Kc Kd]
    Snaake8802: folds
    rasorbet: folds
    PresBruno: raises $0.15 to $0.20
    FLyÖrDyeR: folds
    biffdotorg: calls $0.20
    funky_dennis: folds
    Andreano 007: folds
    d79622: folds
    *** FLOP *** [5s 4d 6s]
    PresBruno: checks
    biffdotorg: bets $0.40
    PresBruno: raises $0.40 to $0.80
    biffdotorg: raises $3.91 to $4.71 and is all-in
    PresBruno: calls $3.29 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet ($0.62) returned to biffdotorg
    Ripe102 was removed from the table for failing to post
    *** TURN *** [5s 4d 6s] [2c]
    *** RIVER *** [5s 4d 6s 2c] [Ah]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    PresBruno: shows [Kc Kd] (a pair of Kings)
    biffdotorg: shows [Jd Ac] (a pair of Aces)
    biffdotorg collected $8.22 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $8.65 | Rake $0.43
    Board [5s 4d 6s 2c Ah]
    Seat 1: funky_dennis (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: Andreano 007 (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 4: d79622 (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 5: Snaake8802 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: rasorbet folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: PresBruno showed [Kc Kd] and lost with a pair of Kings
    Seat 8: FLyÖrDyeR folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 9: biffdotorg showed [Jd Ac] and won ($8.22) with a pair of Aces

  • #2
    PLEASE, ITS JUST KARMA WELCHERevil:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
      This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.
      Thought you were finally admitting to your wrong doing
      Greatest Theft In PSO Poker History from you and
      The most disgusting thing you ever did by not repaying your bet

      Comment


      • #4
        at that level, it's 100% normal. guy had 2 overs to the board and an over on you. It happens... deal with it.... you'll find a TON worse than that, especially at the micro tables.
        Super-Moderator



        6 Time Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
          at that level, it's 100% normal. guy had 2 overs to the board and an over on you. It happens... deal with it.... you'll find a TON worse than that, especially at the micro tables.
          The donkey had THREE outs.
          The worst part was I was closing out my tables and had another hand or two left.

          Comment


          • #6
            pres when they suck out the river its theft when you do it its good poker......how many names did you call him? ry:ry:ry:evil:evil:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
              The donkey had THREE outs.
              The worst part was I was closing out my tables and had another hand or two left.
              and it's perfectly normal at those types of tables...... he didn't know what you had, and had 2 overs to the board. I've seen a ton worse than that (you're lucky they didn't get beat by 26 or 37 off or something similar). At least they had an ace and paint.
              Super-Moderator



              6 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, it just sucked... I figured... he can't have a straight.... this is a PERFECT trap.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not proud to say. But I have seen worse. WAY worse. I watched my buddy playing 4 tables. He got AA on 2 of them and KK on another. It was a miracle. He was set for some good rake. He got all in PRE FLOP on all three with a couple callers on one AA table and lost ALL 3. lol I think it was around $120 total.

                  Needless to say....there was a good amount of obscenities that followed. It's still good for a few when I remind him about it....every chance I get.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hot$$auce_AA View Post
                    Not proud to say. But I have seen worse. WAY worse. I watched my buddy playing 4 tables. He got AA on 2 of them and KK on another. It was a miracle. He was set for some good rake. He got all in PRE FLOP on all three with a couple callers on one AA table and lost ALL 3. lol I think it was around $120 total.

                    Needless to say....there was a good amount of obscenities that followed. It's still good for a few when I remind him about it....every chance I get.

                    Did he cry....I would have....like a baby! Bad bad deal!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did you happen to pay off your debts before you hit the tables? umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bruno read that book Ace on the RIVER LOL....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          **Moved**

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                            **Moved**
                            We need a "Karma" section...............then it can be MOVED to that spot....

                            LOVE IT.........keep'em comin Pres!

                            JT

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm tempted to post a reply that would benefit new members that might bother to read this post... But, I doubt that'll happen. Tried that for long enough.

                              Well, whatever. I'll do it anyway...

                              This is what happens when playing poker.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.