PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another PS Standard Beat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another PS Standard Beat

As soon as Pawn, who by the way is ranked Major donkey, went all in, I knew in the pit of my stomach I was hosed,,,,Go Figure >Dem

with those blinds and your stack you should be shoving that hand, not 2 betting it umbup:

Comment

wow

Comment

You are absolutely right roomik17,,,,since then I ran into similar situations w/ similar hands,,,,I always think about this one,,,,,and I shove. Thanks for your insight.

The outcome would have been the same, I still would have lost the hand, But I guess it's all a matter of how to lose. I could lose as above ( call it a bad beat) ,,,,or I could lose w/ Style, knowing that I played it right.

Either way I'm on the rail,,,gritting my teeth,,,wondering if I should've played the hand at all,,,lol

>Dem
        Last edited by DEMONTIS7; Thu Apr 07, 2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

riverstarred

he tried to get you off your hand by bluff - shoving. you called his all-in and he made runner - runner. this is so common, it should be no surprise.

Comment

MMmmmmhhhmmm gooooood. I love the bluff-shove/semi-bluff-shove on the flop. It is such a costly error.... usually....

Comment

It's always a suprise,,,kinda like a box of choclates

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.