PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unbelievable

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unbelievable

Im doing a 50/50 table and a $2 2 round turbo heads up.

50/50 table:

I have pocket 4s, i hit a set. river puts 2346 on table instead of checking back i make small bet figuring he would be on river for value if he had the 5. he shoves i have to fold.

then were down to 6 players.

I pick up kings in the big blind. dealer comes in with a decent raise, i shove he calls. KK vs JJ. game over right,tourneys done and i end with a nice chip stack.

river is a freaking jack im crippled and out. omg i cant believe it

so theres 1 tourney i lose when i should have won, and same time at my other table

i make it to second round of heads up (1st round i have a full boat guy has quads, luckily i bounce back and still win)

this guy is pretty aggressive, raising every hand. i pick up ace 8 a few hands in, i limp he raise i reraise he reraises i shove. he has QK and i have him dominated. he has 6 outs.

flop comes 8jack10 so he picks up a few more outs, and of course the 9 drops on the river.

2 hands im way ahead and i lose. im so pissed its unbelievable
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Sat Mar 26, 2011, 12:41 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

It happens to everybody, except for the part of up the azz, you're probably the only one or maybe you just like it....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
      It happens to everybody, except for the part of up the azz, you're probably the only one or maybe you just like it....lol
      At Least He Wont Get Pregnant

Comment

*closed*
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.