PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof PokerStars Favors Big Stacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof PokerStars Favors Big Stacks

This just isn't right..... someone figure out the odds of him winning on the river.....

PokerStars Game #58621960902: Tournament #409011114, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (100/200) - 2011/03/03 23:30:18 ET
    Table '409011114 73' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: BobLeeSwagr (20976 in chips)
    Seat 2: PresBruno (4429 in chips)
    Seat 3: NarcoCop (15084 in chips)
    Seat 4: dichotomy (7600 in chips)
    Seat 5: Pimant_Qc (4533 in chips)
    Seat 6: michiganmick (8170 in chips)
    Seat 7: 1fasi1 (8724 in chips)
    Seat 8: marcelo pal (14593 in chips)
    Seat 9: bravesin08 (8288 in chips)
    1fasi1: posts small blind 100
    marcelo pal: posts big blind 200
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to PresBruno [Qd Qs]
    bravesin08: folds
    BobLeeSwagr: calls 200
    PresBruno: raises 400 to 600
    NarcoCop: folds
    dichotomy: folds
    Pimant_Qc: folds
    michiganmick: folds
    1fasi1: folds
    marcelo pal: raises 600 to 1200
    BobLeeSwagr: folds
    PresBruno: raises 3229 to 4429 and is all-in
    marcelo pal: calls 3229
    *** FLOP *** [9c Jh Jd]
    *** TURN *** [9c Jh Jd] [7h]
    *** RIVER *** [9c Jh Jd 7h] [7c]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    marcelo pal: shows [Ad 7d] (a full house, Sevens full of Jacks)
    PresBruno: shows [Qd Qs] (two pair, Queens and Jacks)
    marcelo pal collected 9158 from pot
    PresBruno finished the tournament in 961st place
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 9158 | Rake 0
    Board [9c Jh Jd 7h 7c]
    Seat 1: BobLeeSwagr folded before Flop
    Seat 2: PresBruno showed [Qd Qs] and lost with two pair, Queens and Jacks
    Seat 3: NarcoCop folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: dichotomy folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: Pimant_Qc folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: michiganmick (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: 1fasi1 (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 8: marcelo pal (big blind) showed [Ad 7d] and won (9158) with a full house, Sevens full of Jacks
    Seat 9: bravesin08 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Has the money to play an $11 buy-in but won't pay his bets off.

And STILL has the chutzpah to come in here crying about his beats like a wailing 5 year old child.

Simply pathetic.

You welched on bets Pres. We ALL hope you go on the cooler to end all coolers because--A. It would serve you right. B.We would hopefully be rid of you and your simpering,whining,passive/aggresive "I got screwed because you're a donk" BS.

Comment

Exactly what he said Pres...............PUKE absolute PUKE!

JT

Comment

Suppose my boys at AU will be tapping you on the shoulder rather quickly. Hope you turn the correct way man. GL to ya!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          Has the money to play an $11 buy-in but won't pay his bets off. And STILL has the chutzpah to come in here crying about his beats like a wailing 5 year old child. Simply pathetic. You welched on bets Pres. We ALL hope you go on the cooler to end all coolers because--A. It would serve you right. B.We would hopefully be rid of you and your simpering,whining,passive/aggresive "I got screwed because you're a donk" BS.
          This is the post I got my warning for,so I'll stipulate what I have learned: A. Welching on prop bets made here in the Forum: OK umbup: B. Coming in to the Forum and summarily lying about whether one agreed to said prop bets: OK umbup: C. Starting a thread alleging the the Shuffle/Deal here at Pokerstars is rigged somehow ('Proof PokerStars Favor Big Stacks): OK umbup: D. Continously making posts in which one wails like a 5 year old child (nevermind the deplorable conduct displayed at the tables): OK umbup: E. Pointing any of these FACTS out: Most Definitely NOT OK

Comment

???

you shuvved 22 bbs- pre flop when villain 3 bets you- with QQ- ok obv. he has an ace-maybe AK- if you just call- with intent to push on flop- if no ace-or K-- pot is yours-- whose fault is this-???????? answer-- yours-- not a bad beat at all -
            Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Sat Mar 05, 2011, 12:57 AM. Reason: 22 bb

Comment

I was wondering when someone would finally get down to the crux of the biscuit. moke:

Comment

Proof

Just how is this proof of anything?? You lost get over it. If I was a whiny baby like you I could post hundreds of hands that were worse beats that this. I'm sure most other people could do the same thing.

The big stack wins more often because they can afford to enter lots of pots. Every time you post you betray your ignorance. Grow up, grow a pair, and stop bothering us with your petty
                BS.

Good luck!!
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Posy

So I'm surprised this post is still here, as soon as i posted I got a white screen. Coincidence??

Maybe. But where there's smoke.

I'd like to go on record that I don't believe PS is fixed, I take full resposiblity for my hands and my actions, and I'm tired of peeps whining about it. I'm especially tired of one person who shall remain nameless.

GL to all the good guys out there, know who u are.

Good luck!!
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

QQ versus A7 is 70/30 so you mlight as well take a coin and flip it to see who wins

Comment

[QUOTE=monkeyskunk4;258670]you shuvved 22 bbs- pre flop when villain 3 bets you- with QQ- ok obv. he has an ace-maybe AK- if you just call- with intent to push on flop- if no ace-or K-- pot is yours-- whose fault is this-???????? answer-- yours-- not a bad beat at all -[/QUOTE

u r right maybe should not have pushed with 22bbs...But this is still a bad beat...QQ is a better hand than A7 sir.But still a good what you said call make sure no overcards hit the flop then push.And sometimes we force badbeats on ourselves by not playing or betting are hands right.

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.