PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The curse of Ace Queen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curse of Ace Queen.

Woke up this morning and decided to play the 10 AM PSO, Villian #1 shows up at my table, 8 or 9 hands in. All in every hand for the next 15 or so. I start getting fed up and decide calling with hands like K 10 isn't that bad of an idea. I have 3000+ chips to his 1500. I get dealt AQo. I call his all in. He shows up with 6 10o. He catches a flush. Villian #1 keeps going all in. After a few hands, I get dealt KK. I'm all in. He calls, 95. Flop comes: 763 Turn: 4 and because PokerStars loves me so much they decided they would just throw in one of those extra K's on the River. I decide to try to fix my PSO point standing by joining the 5:30 PSO. Early in, I get some sort of re-incarnation of Villain #1. I call his all in with AQ. He shows up with QQ. No ace comes. 30 minutes later, I decided to join a couple free-rolls. The Facebook and NAPL ones to be exact. I get dealt AQ obviously... I re-raise a min raiser to 4x from late position. Flop comes 10 Q A. He bets 3/4 Pot. I'm all in (roughly 3x pot). He calls with K9. Turn is a blank. River is a Jack. I was livid. That was the second (but not the last) time that I had been drawn out on with AQ to end a tournament. Within minutes, it may have even been the very next hand, I get dealt AQ in the other tourney. Yet again, a shove monkey sitting to my left. I limp in to the blind with the thought that if anyone else calls his eventual all-in I'm out. Of course he went all in. It comes around to me and I call. He turns over 6 J suited. He flops a 6 + 4 garbage cards. I'm left with 20 chips. Guess what the next hand that I was then forced to go all with was?
    Last edited by SarasinJ1790; Mon Feb 28, 2011, 04:38 AM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.