PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

River Strikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Strikes

Well was just playing 5k GTD was going steady away doing fine then this happens.

I mean i bet 1890 on the turn , guy calls with a gut shot and get's there on river ?

I mean what else can u do if this is how stars works. bs lmao.

Just to clarify i am happy im in great mood it's 6.57am here in uk i was up bright and early at 4.30am and it's nice and fresh outside. Just thought i would post this.

have a nice day all

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post the hand history or you can say what ever you want with a picture.
    But you dont care what people think,so carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
      Post the hand history or you can say what ever you want with a picture.
      But you dont care what people think,so carry on.
      I didnt save hand history and dirty rubberz if u wanna just come on post's just to start an argument please keep away i do care what people think but i dont care what u think correct. thanks and bye

Comment

??

as unlikely as it may have been- did you ever consider he had the case 10 and you were out kiked??

Comment

Originally posted by belterlike View Post
          I didnt save hand history and dirty rubberz if u wanna just come on post's just to start an argument please keep away i do care what people think but i dont care what u think correct. thanks and bye
          You seriously trying to play the victim here?
          Just remember who attacked who and I may have erased my blog but still also have a photo of it all!

As for your photos it has been obvious since day one that you have been on a one man hate campaign for pokerstars,so posting in this manner only makes you that less creditable.
          If you can take a photo,you can save the hand history,pretty easy fix.

Your right about one thing neither of us care what the other has to say.Will ignore you in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
            You seriously trying to play the victim here? Just remember who attacked who and I may have erased my blog but still also have a photo of it all! As for your photos it has been obvious since day one that you have been on a one man hate campaign for pokerstars,so posting in this manner only makes you that less creditable. If you can take a photo,you can save the hand history,pretty easy fix. Your right about one thing neither of us care what the other has to say.Will ignore you in the future.
            good post dirty he did make one positive thread though it was the 17th of august 2010 he came and introduced himself 5 days later is when he started his attack evil:
            Last edited by joker41673; Fri Feb 25, 2011, 08:25 PM. Reason: it was 5 days not 9
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.