PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA being deceptive..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA being deceptive..

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=93608CDC39

Played the whole tournament safe and made only good decisions after being unlucky in several other tournaments I wanted to at least place here.. And this happens..

It's poker, but it stings bad none the less.. Really hoping my bad luck will stop soon..

Shit happens, only making a post to move on from it faster..
    Last edited by Mewlove; Tue Feb 22, 2011, 01:51 PM.

Yeh ace's can be a pain i got killed with them the other day very early in tournament i nearly cried lol.

Comment

Yeah sometimes you just get kicked in the sack with AA hands... You did the best you could by getting your chips in there with the best hand you could possibly start with after that it's all up to the cards. I think that the guy with the 9s really overvalued his holding and happened to get lucky which happens. I once pushed (not all-in mind you) with pocket 6s on a cash table and came up with quads on the flop to take out QQ and JJ hands. All the chips when in on the flop and I was the one smooth calling them.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.