PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep it up stars please keep it up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it up stars please keep it up

Last edited by belterlike; Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:06 AM. Reason: ;)

Originally posted by belterlike View Post
    well hey another day, more donks and more hilarious suckouts.

uploaded with imageshack.us

as soon he called the all in and the flop came i knew i was beat to a river, you say everything is legitimate stars then how come 89 percent of hands are won on rivers ?

Ps: Please keep them coming the porfolio is growing

thought i would add this from the game im in now too ... Not a large pot but it made me laugh.. He actually get's the 3 hahaha.

Ps: That quote on the front of stars site *welcome to the world’s largest poker site* that really need updating...

just as i was writing and putting the 2nd picture this one happens on my table too another magic river ! Haha lmfao i cant keep up with this pokerstars you truly are digging a hole :p

glad your saving them
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
      glad your saving them
      Me too

Comment

SO YOU DO HAVE MORE HANDS CUZ I DON'T THINK THE THREE YOU GOT HERE IS GOING TO BRING POKER STARS TO THERE KNEES

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          SO YOU DO HAVE MORE HANDS CUZ I DON'T THINK THE THREE YOU GOT HERE IS GOING TO BRING POKER STARS TO THERE KNEES

Yup 4 years worth hehe

Comment

Well hey another day, more donks and more hilarious suckouts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As soon he called the all in and the flop came i knew i was beat to a river, You say everything is legitimate Stars then how come 89 percent of hands are won on rivers ?

ps: Please keep them coming the porfolio is growing

Thought i would add this from the game im in now too ... not a large pot but it made me laugh.. he actually get's the 3 hahaha.

ps: that quote on the front of stars site *WELCOME TO THE WORLD’s LARGEST POKER SITE* that really need updating...

Just as i was writing and putting the 2nd picture this one happens on my table too another magic river ! haha lmfao i cant keep up with this pokerstars you truly are digging a hole :P

First hand I'm guessing by the size of the pot and the fact that the villian is the BB that it cost him less than 10% of his stack to call you. Most players are going to call with pretty much ATC in that spot and I would sure as Hell auto-call with 87 there. And after he flopped an open ender it's 76%-24% you. So he's gonna hit 1 out of 4 times,what difference does it make if it's the river or the turn?

Hand 2. Yep a crappy beat here to a bad play. But completely standard. Make notes on the guy and move on,hope he keeps making plays like that at you.

Hand 3. Any Ace,that's 3. Any Three,that's 3 more. Any remaining club,5 more. That's 11 outs on the river.One of them came. Big whoop,totally standard,nothing to see here.

Finally I just have to ask---Are'nt you supposed to be up and gone from this rigged ass site and playing elsewhere by now (FT I believe it was)? That's the bitch and moan you were coming with the other day. Maybe the "Powers what be" saw your post and decided to Doom Switch you as recompense.

Sucks to be you.

Comment

Yup 4 years worth hehe

WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD POST THEM ALL SO WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE PEOPLE DOING THIS TO YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                First hand I'm guessing by the size of the pot and the fact that the villian is the BB that it cost him less than 10% of his stack to call you. Most players are going to call with pretty much ATC in that spot and I would sure as Hell auto-call with 87 there. And after he flopped an open ender it's 76%-24% you. So he's gonna hit 1 out of 4 times,what difference does it make if it's the river or the turn?

Hand 2. Yep a crappy beat here to a bad play. But completely standard. Make notes on the guy and move on,hope he keeps making plays like that at you.

Hand 3. Any Ace,that's 3. Any Three,that's 3 more. Any remaining club,5 more. That's 11 outs on the river.One of them came. Big whoop,totally standard,nothing to see here.

Finally I just have to ask---Are'nt you supposed to be up and gone from this rigged ass site and playing elsewhere by now (FT I believe it was)? That's the bitch and moan you were coming with the other day. Maybe the "Powers what be" saw your post and decided to Doom Switch you as recompense.

Sucks to be you.
                Its Moxieeee Of all the players in the world who try and give me tips it's moxie lmao. Now no offense but me , my uncle and my numerous friends on stars talk about u quite a lot but unfortunately it's normally about how bad u are so i politely ask you to stop attempting too give me tips.. maybe when u reach 10 years playing and become half decent i'll listen Oh and by the way been on full tilt since i was 18 .. im 28 now lol. Im actually on 14 other sites too. Oh and u auto calling with 8 7 i completely beleive that;s moxie for ya haha

Comment

I aint angry im helping others Newspapers get first refusal

Comment

your just so insightful please tell us more o' great one evil:
                    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                      your just so insightful please tell us more o' great one evil:
                      I cant im busy sorry brother. haha

Comment

well at least your crap made it to a second page umbup:

Comment

I aint angry im helping others Newspapers get first refusal

CAN YOU POST ALL THE HANDS PLAYED PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                            well at least your crap made it to a second page umbup:
                            12229 in the league u are ? Oh god dont go anywhere i be right back with a poker book for you. lmao

Comment

really that bad of a rank and a book is all you can come up with i expect more from you do better next time it takes too long to click back here evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.