PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep the evidence coming please

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep the evidence coming please

*Deleted*
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Sat Feb 05, 2011, 05:39 AM. Reason: rigged

If you believe it's rigged then please tell me Why do you play? evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

So i can show people why not to play simple.

Your obviously a non believer so leave my post

Comment

And this proves what exactly ? That eventually people take bad beats and case cards fall ? Guilty as charged.

Comment

Wow you had second best hand and lost... here's a tissue use it well

Comment

lol

lol another response from somebody who doesn't see the truth and think's this is just a 1 off example. haha funny kids

Comment

lol

lol cry over a sit n go ? haha u funny

keep trying kid one day u will realise

Comment

Originally posted by belterlike View Post
                So i can show people why not to play simple. Your obviously a non believer so leave my post
                1st there are forum topics 2nd you start a thread 3rd this is my post and that was yours i can't be in your post 4th your right i don't believe in the rigged crap theories thatgo around everytime someone loses when they feel they should have won 5th NO this is a public forum and i'll post here all damn night if i want but to sum this up for you let me make sure i got you right you play here at a rigged site to show others not to play??????? and this is simple???? evil:

Comment

lol oh u are funny.

I didn't say u had to believe this is an example (if u need a definition of example read a dictionary

There is actually thousands off hands and videos between myself and a big group of people and we have been doing this for a long time. So i aint asking you too believe me because it dont make a difference too me either way because people who do have eyes and brains understand and support us who are helping to bring this site to justice.

thanks

Comment

So i can show people why not to play simple. Your obviously a non believer so leave my post
                    lol oh u are funny. I didn't say u had to believe yes you did this is an example (if u need a definition of example read a dictionary don't need one There is actually thousands off hands and videos between myself and a big group of people and we have been doing this for a long time. So i aint asking you too believe me because it dont make a difference too me either way because people who do have eyes and brains understand and support us who are helping to bring this site to justice. thanks
                    people like yourself keep saying the same old stuff over and over again like a skipping record do everyone a favor and don't post anymore if that is how you feel keep collecting your evidence and good luck with that you'll need it evil:

Comment

Na it aint some old stuff it's facts! People like u just cant see the truth so jog along and **** off back to your hole u little troll.

Comment

you got yourself a bit of a mouth there are you wearing your tin foil hat??? listen up i could never say your the biggest piece of crap in the forums because we have presbruno right now but if he didn't lose $50 in four days you would be but your used to second place right? your in my fucin hole so please leave there's only room for one aszhole here evil:

Comment

lmao

LMAO your trying to be a comedian too ey haha fantastic.

There is one thing i do know after 10 years of playing poker people like you are like dust on the table u would get wiped off in ten minutes.

But hold oh wow your stats are awesome ( there isnt any ) just another freeroll bum it seems haha

now please little broke child go to bed your a boring individual.

Comment

Do you own a

super heroes cape too?,,,,Are you a caped crusader? ,,,lol ,,,, good luck with that,,,,,,

Comment

*Closed*
                              Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.