PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Anti Bad Beat Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Anti Bad Beat Story

In a Real $ online PLHE tourney.

I get KK. One player bets the pot, another calls. I raise the pot. Original raiser reraises me all in. Other player folds. He has 88. I double up.

30 minutes later. I get KK again. I get all my chips in on reraising the pot against a very loose player. Another player calls. The loose player calls. Other player KJs, Loose palyer 64o. I triple up.

These are the plays we forget when our KK goes down in flames to 66. (Remember: the KK vs. 66 was one of my whiny bad beat posts)

Randy

Randy, Randy, Randy.

We all know that the best hand does occasionally win the pot, but do you expect us to believe that it actually happened twice? In the same tourney? Even if that were true, I wouldnt believe it. :lol:

Call your sponsor, and get thee to a Bad Beat Aholic meeting ASAP.

Bill

Comment

We all know that the best hand does occasionally win the pot, but do you expect us to believe that it actually happened twice?
      You are forgetting that Randall is a very, very lucky player :wink:

Comment

LOL Bill

LOL Noodles

rggator, the "lucky" one

Comment

Working...
        X