PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess its my lucky day today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess its my lucky day today

Well I made a deposit and started playing roulette and kept on winning a fair bit clearing the 187.5 redemption points (have tried this in the past twice and never come anywhere near close! although last time i was on the fruit machines or 1 arm bandits lol)...so I managed to turn my $75 bonus into $94 cash not a bad start to the day

Next I deposited again $40 and won $5 cash plus $5 spin tickets.....also the roulette made me open a chest and won 2 further tickets (got tickets coming out of my ears now what with SCOOP & also community ticket ty PSO Fridays gonna be crazy busy haha) maybe Saturday too

then in the game got 10th for $T0.32 but i rebought 6 times and did the addon but heres the hand

https://www.boomplayer.com/30843427_D214B5796C

first 30 minutes I had run bad....it just goes to show you luck comes and goes.definitley gonna play some SCOOP now

Not had a royal flush in a very long time...I might be improving even in turbos

Had been ill for a very long time so tickets had built up so must get using them

Feels good when you are running hot . Sorry to hear you've been ill hope it is all good now.

Comment

cheers m8 4 weks ill 3 days not then 4 more ill........lot of tickets had built up happy toconvert some into cash gl in your games

Everything seems better when your healthy

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.