PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woohooo satty into my first ever SCOOP event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohooo satty into my first ever SCOOP event

Previously I only had played the Micro Millions a series (final tabled one once) I love but in a PSO ticket game(thank you PSO) where 20 get paid...with 23 left I was in 1st!....and stayed there so won a $5.50 ticket yayyy

If I hadnt of satty in I was going to buy into at least 1 SCOOP I had been running bad so maybe I only got in due to luck but there were 1,040 players with only 20 winning the ticket haha sorry dont have much to brag about usually so sick brag and over the Summer I intend to fix even more leaks in my game

My first attempt a week ago was disastrous rebuying a lot and not qualifying but this time no rebuys just the addon and i m in

I plan on playing either SCOOP60L or 54L (zoom) hopefully maybe both

Okay havent won anything yet but im super stoked to be trying SCOOP and even if I dont cash it all adds to the experience :-) & everyone has to start somewhere & im excited

Enjoy your games rolo834 .

Comment

Good luck rolo834.
      15 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

rolo834

GL GL in the target tournament.

John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
        Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

ty everyone think i got a bit over excited lol as.satty was a turbo .....feel like i may be improving......so difficult to tell but bankroll is going in the right direction gl2uall2

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.