PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10$ to 10.000$ bankroll challenge.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10$ to 10.000$ bankroll challenge.

Took me 144 days. 130.000 hands of micro stakes. Result 246BB/100

radumunegu

Congrats! It took me a whole lot longer to do mine (went from $0 to $10,000 bankroll with NLHE). The first $1k-$2k is the toughest, then it gets easier.

Keep it up!

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Well you ran better than your EV. But ~8K$ EVprofit on PLO2 is still amazing,absolutely killed this limit,gg. Did you played on zoom PLO,or on regular CG PLO tables where you can table select? And how many table you played?
      My backstory: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/for...old-new-member

My diary: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/for...3-diary-of-tau

Comment

Very Well Done!
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

radumunegu This is a truely amazing set of results. I see in a previous post you won 10 PLO tournaments in a row presumably as part of the challenge. A really remarkable feat for a high variance game such as PLO. I find results like this really inspirational as I play a lot of micro stakes PLO and especially as 246BB/100 hands beats by a long way the records of the very best players I've seen at PLO.

Clearly your playing style merits some examination so that players like me that struggle on lower win rates can learn a thing or two.

Disappointingly, I haven't managed to track down any of your play. Perhaps you play under a different name, or at a different site, as I don't apparently have managed to play a single hand with you at Pokerstars. I also can't seem to track down any tournament wins under this name.

Are you able to enlighten me with more information on your results.

Comment

Says they play at a different site on another post .

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.