PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to quit

This site is really starting to get on my nerves to the point where in breaking things now, i have studied for over a month already and still am through the pokerschool training, no matter what advice i take from there no matter what i do i always lose. Ive lost over 100$ that i have deposited and am sitting and 0.00 now. I dont understand how this site works but no matter what i have in my hand im always losing i havent won with pocket aces yet and have had it 6 times already, everytime i play a monster hand it always loses to the underdog hand like 4 9 or something stupid like that. I dont even understand how people can go all in with hands like that and for me to lose to them with pocket As or Ks or AK or AQ every single time is starting to make me get anger issues. Can someone please tell me this site is rigged so i know im not going crazy because this site definatley has something against me or something. I just want to be able to play cash games and cant even because i have 0 balance and cant even get a placement in one game i play either freeroll tournaments or the .10 cent tickets i get from scratch and match like once a month. Can someone help me please this isnt good for my health to be constanstley fuming like this but theres no way around it.

here is you're problem...…………..

after only a month of study, you wonder why you are not a Winning Player yet,

Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I mean i know i havent studied enough yet but as i said i still am studying and learning from mistakes but i take so many bad beats, i played for 6 hours today called almost every hand to study from and see results and how i could improve, well i didnt win 1 hand so i dont know if my account has something wrong with it or what but you would think i could win atleast 1 hand, how am i supposed to win any games if not 1 hand is in my favour and thats how it is for me for 99% of games i join no matter that hand i get its always the losing one. This is why im about ready to quit.

Comment

Even a 49o have the 12.2% chance to win against aces at preflop. So that means 1 of 10 times you lose against that. You just don't understand the variance yet. It can happen more than 1 time in 10 times,that's why we never calculate long term from 10 sample.

Just try this: If you have IRL a poker deck,deal this scenario (49o vs AA pre all in deal the flop + turn + river) 10 times (every time take back the dealt cards and shuffle it),and write down how many times you won. AA have to win exactly 9 times.
        Click to show hidden text
        It can happen in 8 times or less,and it can happen in 10 times.

If it's not exactly 9 times,then your own deck is rigged? Then you will find the answer to your real question.

If you lose 100$ then you have to ask these question:

- Did you played your best? This is where you can take advantage by using the school forum. You can post and ask about hands in your session what you're unsure about it,and you can find so many experienced player who can help you understanding the game better. This is the best way to learn.

- Did you played under the right bankroll management? Which limit you played and what type of game?

- Did your game affected by tilt? Seeing a losing streak,it's really easy to be going through a desperation type tilt (which means you want to win back your lost money as fast as you can).
        My backstory: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/for...old-new-member

My diary: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/for...3-diary-of-tau

Comment

I have a couple of observations to make. You seem to have lost quite a lot of money over a short period of time and that is making you suffer from anger issues associated with the frustration of losing.

You don't specify the games you are playing but assuming you are playing micro stakes poker, losing that much suggests you might be playing too many hands in any one session. When you start to lose repeatedly and continue playing this will contribute to increased anger.

A think a serious question you should ask yourself is whether you should continue to play poker. Poker should be enjoyable and enjoyment can come in many forms, such as the challenge of learning something new, continually improving and, of course, beating the game. I don't see the point of playing something that just makes you angry.

If after giving it some thought you would still like to play, then I would suggest you limit yourself to playing a few very short periods of poker a week. This will reduce the amount of money you risk. So for example if you play a $1 or $2 tournament then you can get some experience cheaply and if you limit this to 3 games a week you risk much less money. Similarly if you play cash games, play a single table $2 cash game and start by playing only the very best starting hands, but aggressively. Tell yourself you are only going to play 20-30 hands in any session and then stop and don't come back for at least a day. You mention a 6 hour session, I have been playing quite a few years and would not play a 6 hour session. You cannot concentrate that long and playing long sessions takes practice. Avoid the higher risk games like Zoom, Spin and Go's until you are more confident. Additionally, get more experience playing as much of the free games on offer, such as the School Passes. There are lots of ways of getting these. You'll feel less angry when you play free tournaments as they cost you nothing.

Remember poker is not for everyone. I don't know the statistics exactly but most players lose money at poker. This is a rather obvious, and perhaps uncomfortable fact. If there is a winner, there has to be a loser and when you factor in the site taking its share in rake, there will be more losers than winners.

If you are feeling you are losing too much money too quickly then you should stop. If you need it, I think you can get some help from the Pokerstars support team by limiting the amount of money they will let you risk. But if you are serious about learning the game spend the time you free up by playing less poker on studying both the learning material and your own hands and don't expect to become a winner instantly.

Comment

If you're calling with every hand, then you're misplaying just about every hand you're involved in... and when we misplay hands, we're going to lose a LOT more than we should be. Winning players fold on average about 8 in every 10 hands. On top of that, out of the 20 in every 100 that they play, they RAISE with 15-16 of them.

Checking and calling is passive poker, which is losing poker.

What you need to be doing is to learn to play the hands correctly (the hand analysis forums are important to read the hands and replies, and to post the hands you're having problems with). That way you can find out what you're doing wrong and correct the problems.

Until you learn to play the hands correctly (there is a ton more involved than just our 2 cards).. the only way you will win is by luck and luck alone.

John (JWK24)

P.S. You say you're taking all these bad beats, if I had to guess, 90+% of what you think are bad beats... are actually misplayed hands and due to that, are NOT bad beats.
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
            Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by KhoalWhynot View Post
              I mean i know i havent studied enough yet but as i said i still am studying and learning from mistakes but i take so many bad beats, i played for 6 hours today called almost every hand to study from and see results and how i could improve, well i didnt win 1 hand so i dont know if my account has something wrong with it or what but you would think i could win atleast 1 hand, how am i supposed to win any games if not 1 hand is in my favour and thats how it is for me for 99% of games i join no matter that hand i get its always the losing one. This is why im about ready to quit.
              This shows that after 1 month you have failed to pick up a very important rule......

Look for a reason to fold, as a starting new player you should play very tight, top 20% of hands.

By attempting to play every hand you just leave everything to chance so zero poker skills.

that said did you bet with good hands....and everyone folded......

you need to go back to the preflop selection lesson...and read it again.........

I'm just wondering how many of my Archery students who think they could bet the regulars after a month of practice....(none of them, hold the bow correctly after a month to much to learn at once)

Grade b
              I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here. Why don´t you post the hands using boom of which you think you should not have lost and let the experts look at it. There is a section in the forum for this. It can´t be all that bad. You started this thread the 8th of May , just 1 day after you ended second in a $1,10 MTT game , winning nearly $10,00 if I am not mistaken. So you haven´t had only bad moments , there have been some good moments too. And it is a fact that there will be more bad moments then good moments in poker. But as long as the good moments are much better then then the worst moment it is a nice game.

I have been playing for about 9 years now and I consider myself as not more then an average player that still is studying the game every day and learning all the time. something new. In my opinion it is not possible to learn the game in just a month and it is not possible to learn the game without help from others. Myself I learned a lot when we had more home games here and a big deal by attending the training sessions of Dave the Langolier , I do miss those very much.

So my advise :
                Post boom hands and get answers why you lose and what you could have done better.
                Look at the sections where other members post hands and see what advise they get.
                Don´t expect to learn the game in just a month it really takes years. Of course you can have a short time result but it won't last.
                Maybe try play money games for a while to see what works and what does not work. Play money games on pokerstars are often played quite serious.
                Try other games then NLHE. Maybe they fit you better.

Comment

Originally posted by donna1906 View Post
                  You started this thread the 8th of May , just 1 day after you ended second in a $1,10 MTT game , winning nearly $10,00 if I am not mistaken.
                  I'm definitely not see this in his statistic. The biggest score is an 1,5$ from a School pass turbo freebuy about a month ago (5th place from 185). Biggest buy in MTT is also far from 1,10$ (11c).

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus221 View Post

I'm definitely not see this in his statistic. The biggest score is an 1,5$ from a School pass turbo freebuy about a month ago (5th place from 185). Biggest buy in MTT is also far from 1,10$ (11c).
                    I asume you look at sharkscope ?

Comment

Taurus221, use Sharkscope and Offcialpokerrankings as they both have been up to date. Some other tracking sites (like Pokerprolabs and Playerscope) are not up to date and are only updated thru the end of April.

He did very well in a $1.10 buyin, 25min Time Tourney, finishing 2/158 players.

@KhoalWhynot Look at the bright side, at least you are hitting the bad side of variance in mostly freerolls and micros.

Comment

Originally posted by donna1906 View Post

I asume you look at sharkscope ?
                        Nope,pokerprolabs.

Yup in the OPR i see this game. My bad.

Comment

I know i placed in 1 tournament but it was a time tournament which i got lucky in and is probably the only time ill win, yes i started the thread on may 8 or whatever but that was after having super high amounts of losses before posting. Btw all that 10$ was gone that day so yea i have like 0 luck

Comment

And heres some more examples over the last couple tournaments, (got my first pocket ace win though)

Transcript for your last 10 hands requested by Khoal Whynot

*********** # 1 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200308989511: Tournament #2605696461, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level II (50/100) - 2019/05/12 22:28:28 AT [2019/05/12 21:28:28 ET]
                            Table '2605696461 87' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen (958 in chips)
                            Seat 2: stikik (974 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (1622 in chips)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (718 in chips)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (2438 in chips)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (670 in chips)
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (828 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 8: patagonchess (866 in chips)
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 (958 in chips)
                            DarkRaizen: posts the ante 10
                            stikik: posts the ante 10
                            _l@dr@o_28: posts the ante 10
                            elizondo1973: posts the ante 10
                            SoyDocta: posts the ante 10
                            KhoalWhynot: posts the ante 10
                            osvaldojoserico: posts the ante 10
                            patagonchess: posts the ante 10
                            Yannster13: posts the ante 10
                            patagonchess: posts small blind 50
                            Yannster13: posts big blind 100
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            DarkRaizen: folds
                            stikik: folds
                            _l@dr@o_28: folds
                            elizondo1973: raises 608 to 708 and is all-in
                            SoyDocta: calls 708
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 660 and is all-in
                            osvaldojoserico: folds
                            patagonchess: calls 658
                            Yannster13: folds
                            *** FLOP ***
                            patagonchess: checks
                            SoyDocta: bets 1500
                            patagonchess: folds
                            Uncalled bet (1500) returned to SoyDocta
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            elizondo1973: shows (two pair, Aces and Jacks)
                            SoyDocta: shows (two pair, Aces and Jacks)
                            elizondo1973 collected 72 from side pot
                            SoyDocta collected 72 from side pot
                            KhoalWhynot: shows (two pair, Queens and Jacks)
                            elizondo1973 collected 1415 from main pot
                            SoyDocta collected 1415 from main pot
                            KhoalWhynot finished the tournament
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 2974 Main pot 2830. Side pot 144. | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 2: stikik folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 showed and won (1487) with two pair, Aces and Jacks
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta showed and won (1487) with two pair, Aces and Jacks
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot showed and lost with two pair, Queens and Jacks
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 8: patagonchess (small blind) folded on the Flop
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 (big blind) folded before Flop

*********** # 2 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200308985792: Tournament #2605696461, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level II (50/100) - 2019/05/12 22:28:14 AT [2019/05/12 21:28:14 ET]
                            Table '2605696461 87' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen (968 in chips)
                            Seat 2: stikik (984 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (1392 in chips)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (728 in chips)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (2448 in chips)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (680 in chips)
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (888 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 8: patagonchess (976 in chips)
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 (968 in chips)
                            DarkRaizen: posts the ante 10
                            stikik: posts the ante 10
                            _l@dr@o_28: posts the ante 10
                            elizondo1973: posts the ante 10
                            SoyDocta: posts the ante 10
                            KhoalWhynot: posts the ante 10
                            osvaldojoserico: posts the ante 10
                            patagonchess: posts the ante 10
                            Yannster13: posts the ante 10
                            osvaldojoserico: posts small blind 50
                            patagonchess: posts big blind 100
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            _l@dr@o_28: raises 1282 to 1382 and is all-in
                            elizondo1973: folds
                            SoyDocta: folds
                            KhoalWhynot: folds
                            Uncalled bet (1282) returned to _l@dr@o_28
                            _l@dr@o_28 collected 340 from pot
                            _l@dr@o_28: doesn't show hand
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 340 | Rake 0
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 collected (340)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (small blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 8: patagonchess (big blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 3 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200308973900: Tournament #2605696461, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (40/80) - 2019/05/12 22:27:28 AT [2019/05/12 21:27:28 ET]
                            Table '2605696461 87' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen (976 in chips)
                            Seat 2: stikik (992 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (896 in chips)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (200 in chips)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (2456 in chips)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (1576 in chips)
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (976 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 8: patagonchess (984 in chips)
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 (976 in chips) is sitting out
                            DarkRaizen: posts the ante 8
                            stikik: posts the ante 8
                            _l@dr@o_28: posts the ante 8
                            elizondo1973: posts the ante 8
                            SoyDocta: posts the ante 8
                            KhoalWhynot: posts the ante 8
                            osvaldojoserico: posts the ante 8
                            patagonchess: posts the ante 8
                            Yannster13: posts the ante 8
                            KhoalWhynot: posts small blind 40
                            osvaldojoserico: posts big blind 80
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            _l@dr@o_28: raises 808 to 888 and is all-in
                            Yannster13 has returned
                            elizondo1973: calls 192 and is all-in
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 848
                            *** FLOP ***
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            KhoalWhynot: shows (a pair of Sixes)
                            _l@dr@o_28: shows (two pair, Eights and Sixes)
                            _l@dr@o_28 collected 1392 from side pot
                            elizondo1973: shows (two pair, Aces and Sixes)
                            elizondo1973 collected 728 from main pot
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 2120 Main pot 728. Side pot 1392. | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 showed and won (1392) with two pair, Eights and Sixes
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 showed and won (728) with two pair, Aces and Sixes
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (small blind) showed and lost with a pair of Sixes
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (big blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 8: patagonchess folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 4 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200308962622: Tournament #2605696461, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (40/80) - 2019/05/12 22:26:45 AT [2019/05/12 21:26:45 ET]
                            Table '2605696461 87' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen (984 in chips)
                            Seat 2: stikik (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (904 in chips)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (944 in chips)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (2504 in chips)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (744 in chips)
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (984 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 (984 in chips) is sitting out
                            stikik: posts the ante 8
                            SoyDocta: posts small blind 40
                            KhoalWhynot: posts big blind 80
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            KhoalWhynot said, "wish people didnt all in every hand"
                            stikik has timed out
                            stikik is sitting out
                            elizondo1973: raises 856 to 936 and is all-in
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 656 and is all-in
                            Uncalled bet (200) returned to elizondo1973
                            *** FLOP ***
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            KhoalWhynot: shows (a pair of Aces)
                            elizondo1973: shows (a pair of Tens)
                            KhoalWhynot collected 1576 from pot
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 1576 | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (button) showed and lost with a pair of Tens
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (small blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (big blind) showed and won (1576) with a pair of Aces
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 5 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200308953857: Tournament #2605696461, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (40/80) - 2019/05/12 22:26:11 AT [2019/05/12 21:26:11 ET]
                            Table '2605696461 87' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen (992 in chips)
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (912 in chips)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (992 in chips)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (1344 in chips)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (832 in chips)
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (992 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 8: diek777 (992 in chips)
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 (992 in chips) is sitting out
                            diek777: posts the ante 8
                            elizondo1973: posts small blind 40
                            SoyDocta: posts big blind 80
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 80
                            diek777: raises 904 to 984 and is all-in
                            SoyDocta: calls 904
                            *** FLOP ***
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            SoyDocta: shows (two pair, Nines and Deuces)
                            diek777: shows (a pair of Deuces)
                            SoyDocta collected 2152 from pot
                            diek777 finished the tournament
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 2152 | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (small blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (big blind) showed and won (2152) with two pair, Nines and Deuces
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot folded before Flop
                            Seat 8: diek777 showed and lost with a pair of Deuces

*********** # 6 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200308926831: Tournament #2605696461, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (40/80) - 2019/05/12 22:25:04 AT [2019/05/12 21:25:04 ET]
                            Table '2605696461 87' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 2: Leelay88 (1000 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 7: osvaldojoserico (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 8: diek777 (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 9: Yannster13 (1000 in chips) is sitting out
                            Leelay88: posts the ante 8
                            diek777: posts the ante 8
                            Leelay88: posts small blind 40
                            _l@dr@o_28: posts big blind 80
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            SoyDocta: raises 80 to 160
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 160
                            osvaldojoserico has timed out
                            osvaldojoserico is sitting out
                            diek777: folds
                            Leelay88: folds
                            *** FLOP ***
                            SoyDocta: bets 832 and is all-in
                            Uncalled bet (832) returned to SoyDocta
                            SoyDocta collected 512 from pot
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 512 | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 1: DarkRaizen (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 2: Leelay88 (small blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 3: _l@dr@o_28 (big blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 4: elizondo1973 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 5: SoyDocta collected (512)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot folded on the Flop
                            Seat 8: diek777 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 7 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200307903548: Tournament #2605696456, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (40/80) - 2019/05/12 21:27:15 AT [2019/05/12 20:27:15 ET]
                            Table '2605696456 143' 8-max Seat #3 is the button
                            Seat 1: basile41 (992 in chips)
                            Seat 2: johannn sous (944 in chips)
                            Seat 3: JOKER1971Jul (2568 in chips)
                            Seat 4: winning$800 (904 in chips)
                            Seat 5: kakarulo (984 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (984 in chips)
                            Seat 7: IDStars7 (1632 in chips)
                            Seat 8: fred_spitt (984 in chips)
                            basile41: posts the ante 8
                            johannn sous: posts the ante 8
                            JOKER1971Jul: posts the ante 8
                            winning$800: posts the ante 8
                            kakarulo: posts the ante 8
                            IDStars7: posts the ante 8
                            fred_spitt: posts the ante 8
                            winning$800: posts small blind 40
                            kakarulo: posts big blind 80
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 80
                            IDStars7: calls 80
                            fred_spitt: folds
                            basile41: raises 904 to 984 and is all-in
                            johannn sous: folds
                            JOKER1971Jul: raises 1576 to 2560 and is all-in
                            winning$800: folds
                            kakarulo: folds
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 896 and is all-in
                            IDStars7: folds
                            Uncalled bet (1576) returned to JOKER1971Jul
                            *** FLOP ***
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            basile41: shows (two pair, Aces and Fives)
                            JOKER1971Jul: shows (a pair of Fives)
                            basile41 collected 16 from side pot
                            KhoalWhynot: shows (two pair, Jacks and Fives)
                            basile41 collected 3192 from main pot
                            KhoalWhynot is sitting out
                            KhoalWhynot finished the tournament in 2305th place
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 3208 Main pot 3192. Side pot 16. | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 1: basile41 showed and won (3208) with two pair, Aces and Fives
                            Seat 2: johannn sous folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 3: JOKER1971Jul (button) showed and lost with a pair of Fives
                            Seat 4: winning$800 (small blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 5: kakarulo (big blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot showed and lost with two pair, Jacks and Fives
                            Seat 7: IDStars7 folded before Flop
                            Seat 8: fred_spitt folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 8 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200307875526: Tournament #2605696456, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (40/80) - 2019/05/12 21:26:18 AT [2019/05/12 20:26:18 ET]
                            Table '2605696456 143' 8-max Seat #2 is the button
                            Seat 1: basile41 (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 2: johannn sous (952 in chips)
                            Seat 3: JOKER1971Jul (3320 in chips)
                            Seat 4: winning$800 (992 in chips)
                            Seat 5: kakarulo (992 in chips) is sitting out
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (992 in chips)
                            Seat 7: IDStars7 (752 in chips)
                            Seat 8: fred_spitt (992 in chips)
                            basile41: posts the ante 8
                            fred_spitt: posts the ante 8
                            JOKER1971Jul: posts small blind 40
                            winning$800: posts big blind 80
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            IDStars7: raises 264 to 344
                            fred_spitt: folds
                            basile41: folds
                            JOKER1971Jul: calls 304
                            *** FLOP ***
                            JOKER1971Jul: checks
                            IDStars7: bets 400 and is all-in
                            JOKER1971Jul: calls 400
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            JOKER1971Jul: shows (a pair of Fives)
                            IDStars7: shows (a full house, Sixes full of Fives)
                            IDStars7 collected 1632 from pot
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 1632 | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 1: basile41 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 2: johannn sous (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 3: JOKER1971Jul (small blind) showed and lost with a pair of Fives
                            Seat 4: winning$800 (big blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 5: kakarulo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 7: IDStars7 showed and won (1632) with a full house, Sixes full of Fives
                            Seat 8: fred_spitt folded before Flop (didn't bet)

*********** # 9 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200307850294: Tournament #2605696456, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level I (40/80) - 2019/05/12 21:25:04 AT [2019/05/12 20:25:04 ET]
                            Table '2605696456 143' 8-max Seat #1 is the button
                            Seat 1: Frank2mx (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 2: johannn sous (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 3: JOKER1971Jul (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 4: winning$800 (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 5: kakarulo (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 7: IDStars7 (1000 in chips)
                            Seat 8: exploremore8 (1000 in chips)
                            Frank2mx: posts the ante 8
                            exploremore8: posts the ante 8
                            johannn sous: posts small blind 40
                            JOKER1971Jul: posts big blind 80
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            kakarulo has timed out
                            kakarulo is sitting out
                            IDStars7: raises 160 to 240
                            exploremore8: raises 752 to 992 and is all-in
                            Frank2mx: calls 992 and is all-in
                            JOKER1971Jul: calls 912 and is all-in
                            IDStars7: folds
                            *** FLOP ***
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            JOKER1971Jul: shows (two pair, Kings and Queens)
                            exploremore8: shows (a pair of Aces)
                            Frank2mx: shows (a pair of Aces)
                            JOKER1971Jul collected 3320 from pot
                            Frank2mx finished the tournament in 2612th place
                            exploremore8 finished the tournament in 2612th place
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 3320 | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 1: Frank2mx (button) showed and lost with a pair of Aces
                            Seat 2: johannn sous (small blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 3: JOKER1971Jul (big blind) showed and won (3320) with two pair, Kings and Queens
                            Seat 4: winning$800 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 5: kakarulo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 6: KhoalWhynot folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 7: IDStars7 folded before Flop
                            Seat 8: exploremore8 showed and lost with a pair of Aces

*********** # 10 **************
                            PokerStars Hand #200307744610: Tournament #2606575308, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (100/200) - 2019/05/12 21:20:00 AT [2019/05/12 20:20:00 ET]
                            Table '2606575308 85' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
                            Seat 1: ranpro (1581 in chips)
                            Seat 2: Matyosz_AK47 (4181 in chips)
                            Seat 3: mersoncor (756 in chips)
                            Seat 4: entrouTOMOU (6842 in chips)
                            Seat 5: GabrielaF100 (1710 in chips)
                            Seat 6: Rosvo13 (776 in chips)
                            Seat 7: KhoalWhynot (3786 in chips)
                            Seat 8: hernanmu (2055 in chips)
                            Seat 9: Carbiniwins (49 in chips) is sitting out
                            ranpro: posts the ante 20
                            Matyosz_AK47: posts the ante 20
                            mersoncor: posts the ante 20
                            entrouTOMOU: posts the ante 20
                            GabrielaF100: posts the ante 20
                            Rosvo13: posts the ante 20
                            KhoalWhynot: posts the ante 20
                            hernanmu: posts the ante 20
                            Carbiniwins: posts the ante 20
                            Matyosz_AK47: posts small blind 100
                            mersoncor: posts big blind 200
                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                            Dealt to KhoalWhynot
                            entrouTOMOU: folds
                            GabrielaF100: raises 1490 to 1690 and is all-in
                            Rosvo13 has timed out
                            Rosvo13: folds
                            Rosvo13 is sitting out
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 1690
                            hernanmu: folds
                            Carbiniwins: folds
                            ranpro: folds
                            Matyosz_AK47: raises 2471 to 4161 and is all-in
                            mersoncor: folds
                            KhoalWhynot: calls 2076 and is all-in
                            Uncalled bet (395) returned to Matyosz_AK47
                            *** FLOP ***
                            *** TURN ***
                            *** RIVER ***
                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                            Matyosz_AK47: shows (three of a kind, Aces)
                            KhoalWhynot: shows (a pair of Aces)
                            Matyosz_AK47 collected 4152 from side pot
                            GabrielaF100: shows (two pair, Aces and Nines)
                            Matyosz_AK47 collected 5450 from main pot
                            GabrielaF100 is sitting out
                            KhoalWhynot finished the tournament in 1438th place
                            GabrielaF100 finished the tournament in 1439th place
                            *** SUMMARY ***
                            Total pot 9602 Main pot 5450. Side pot 4152. | Rake 0
                            Board
                            Seat 1: ranpro (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 2: Matyosz_AK47 (small blind) showed and won (9602) with three of a kind, Aces
                            Seat 3: mersoncor (big blind) folded before Flop
                            Seat 4: entrouTOMOU folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 5: GabrielaF100 showed and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines
                            Seat 6: Rosvo13 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 7: KhoalWhynot showed and lost with a pair of Aces
                            Seat 8: hernanmu folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                            Seat 9: Carbiniwins folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Like i have no option in these tournaments but to call all ins its all anyone does right up until the final table and when i have hands like these what am i supposed to do because half of the time someone goes all in its with a hand that most people would fold or if i have a good hand and raise someone just goes all in theres no way around it i litteraly cant get money on this site no matter what, i dont have money on here so i have no luck the tournament i won was when i had enough to play a money tournament and my only luck there was the fact it was a time tournament so once i played a few decent hands and got a decent amount of money i could just keep checking or folding and hold out on the time to make the tournament end i waited until time clock was almost over every hand to procrastinate the time, but thats also money tournaments where people arent stupid and go all in on every hand they get and this is my reasonong behind all of this thread. I am at a point where i cannot get money on this site no more and i do not want to deposit because the same stuff happens to me in money tournaments too. Hope you all can understand where im coming from and why i am so frustrated.

Comment

I could get more hand history if you want but this is the way it ends every time i just wish i could play one tournament where i could get atleast a placement and not get screwed over.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.