PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winners Wall - Share your Poker Story

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have nothing to share about my big wins

I have never won one tournament

Comment

• I just had my first cash in SCOOP ever. Its small but its my first cash in a 10K+ person field also. I used some of the T$100 I won in Initiation League for April and won 3 tickets to SCOOP in the $2 spin and gos. Then with the last ticket I entered this tourney.

"PokerStars Tournament #2584192721, No Limit Hold'em
      Buy-In: $2.40/$2.50/$0.60 USD
      11088 players
      Total Prize Pool: $54331.20 USD
      Tournament started 2019/05/19 18:00:00 ET

Dear Harold_House,

You finished the tournament in 255th place. Congratulations!
      A $4.29 USD award was credited to your Stars Account upon reaching the money, and the remaining $5.94 USD award was credited when you finished the tourney.
      You have also received USD 18.13 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament."

Its small but Im a beginner (started online mid January)so Im proud of it. Im a no deposit player and Pokerstars School has given me a great start. By building my game and my bankroll with all the free courses, information, and free games. Thanks Pokerstars School.

Comment

• Cool well done .

Comment

• Got my 2nd SCOOP cash. Another Progressive KO. 43-L
          Didnt rank as high as the other but had more bounties. I hope to get another or maybe 2 more cashes this SCOOP. Playing all these from my T$100 from the April Initiation League. Won 3 tickets playing the $2 spin and go but with the variance I think Im better off just paying the buy in.

PokerStars Tournament #2584192771,

You finished the tournament in 1159th place. Congratulations!
          A $4.25 USD award was credited to your Stars Account upon reaching the money, and the remaining $1.74 USD award was credited when you finished the tourney.
          You have also received USD 23.91 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament.

Comment

• Hi all,

So far my biggest cash has been for a 55c ticket to the big 55. I had won 20 cents from a Freeroll and I used the winnings to late reg a 4 seater zoom 5c satellite to the big 55. The blinds were 200/400 and my stack was 5000. I played the short stack perfectly. Without even shoving once my stack was at around 8k. After that I doubled up a few times and won the ticket!In the big 55 I played very well but unfortunately I was knocked out of that tournament by someone who had flopped quads on a King, King, King board.

Comment

• well i placed in the top 50 today in the hyper pokerschool tourney. I thoughrt i was done when on the button i raised AK of hearts and got reraised all i by the big blind i call and he shows AQ off now at this time the bubble is near and i p[robabley could of made the cut if i was to fold the whole rest of the way through but i didnt blinds are 250 125
              well he hits a Qon the turn to win and i was left with like 300 agter posting the small blind for the next hand and i floded till i gad Q& got called and won but was still 52 out of 52 fold fold fold big blind AQ allin and then made it to 45 th and folded. You know after beats like the
              AQ vx my AK i usually would of gave up and went all in the nex hand but lately ive been trying the dont give up till your dead reactinon and it is working

Comment

• my first ever FT on masters league finished 8th

Comment

• Originally posted by lovidopoker View Post
                  my first ever FT on masters league finished 8th
                  Nice one lovidopoker, congrats! Here's to plenty more FT's!!!
                  Online Poker League
                  Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

• I can't Shere my history with fantastic moment, just i don't have... I'm new and only lost every time and Never back dow and now im study at POKER STARS SCHOOL and every one new moment in game play is not fantastic every moments is amazing after Poker Stars School help. NICE JOB, PERFECT GUIDES. THANKS, THIS IS MY HISTORY FROM LAST NIGHT AND FIR TIME PIKER PLAYED

Comment

• PokerStars Tournament #2618977429, No Limit Hold'em
                      Buy-In: $0.22/$0.03 USD
                      155 players
                      $5.90 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
                      Total Prize Pool: $40.00 USD
                      Tournament started 2019/06/13 1:05:00 CUST [2019/06/12 14:05:00 ET]

Dear lovidopoker,

You finished the tournament in 7th place. Congratulations! A T-USD 1.88 award has been credited to your Stars Account.

Comment

• Haven't won a big tourney in a while but I played the 0.55c bb and ended up playing for 7 hours! Talk about value for money, only reason I lost is I had to run for a train and by the time I got on and set up I had been blinded out, ended up finishing 34th and was rather pleased with how I played, made around 4$ and lost it quicker than I got it, was dissapointed I didn't get to finish but I was happy with how I played and I am excited about playing bigger stakes as soon as im paid again!

Comment

• PokerStars Tournament #2618304562, No Limit Hold'em
                          Buy-In: $9.80/$1.20 USD
                          128865 players
                          Total Prize Pool: $1262877.00 USD
                          Tournament started 2019/06/17 1:00:00 CUST [2019/06/16 14:00:00 ET]

Dear lovidopoker,
                          You finished the tournament in 3801st place. Congratulations! A USD 45.70 award has been credited to your Stars Account.

Did my best but didn't like how i ended the tourney, poker happened.

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.