PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winners Wall - Share your Poker Story

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars Tournament #2511952463 Dear Gagov89,

You finished the tournament in 50 place. Congratulations! A 5,00 T-USD award has been credited to your Stars Account.

Thank you for playing at PokerStars. We hope you had fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagov89 View Post
      PokerStars Tournament #2511952463
      You finished the tournament in 50 place. Congratulations! A 5,00 T-USD award has been credited to your Stars Account.
      Nice one Gagov89, always good when you can add a few extra dollars to the bankroll!

Comment

• Spin&go 7$ no limit hold-em 42$ win

Comment

• Originally posted by zaraki_jadi View Post
          Spin&go 7$ no limit hold-em 42$ win
          That was a nice win, congrats!

Comment

• Yes i won 540$ from big 4.4$

Comment

• Originally posted by AFKA123 View Post
              Yes i won 540$ from big 4.4$
              Great job AFKA123, can you remember the tournament ID, and would you like to do an interview for the school?

Comment

• yes i have winning time..I winn two tournaments in week and a lot in prize, one of them is turbo series.i finished 158 ..and one more i finish with 3KO but no in prizee..my bad decision, i play too agresive ) yesterday i won with 1BB progresive KO!

Comment

• I had an interesting evening, I played a tournament at parents and I had a lot of Baunty. Other 30 players and I had a bad beat or have left around 10k chips in blind 5 / 10k ..
                  I waited for the right hand because I knew that all my chase ejection due to the Bounty.
                  I got KK hah with 1BB! I have been through that hand and steak I was about 46k (5BB) then I was patient and waited ... I got to the UTG AQs and push player he cut pay with A9 and go on and 113k (11BB)
                  after I played well and entered the final with 750K (30BB) and that is my game and heads up and winn this tournement with only 1BB! important is patience and a good time and feeling.
                  good luck to all on tables

Comment

• this is that tournament fom last night
                    **deleted link to competing site per TOS JWK24**
                    Last edited by JWK24; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 06:46 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexBlefer View Post
                      this is that tournament fom last night
                      **deleted link per TOS JWK24**
                      Hi AlexBlefer

What was the tournament ID for this tournament?
                      Last edited by JWK24; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Won a $11 Turbo ticket in this weeks freebuy , played event 60 today and placed 364 for $31.42 thanks for the opportunity .

Comment

• i made it to the final table twice in one day on the 50 cent buy in on the sit and go tournaments.Came in third in one tourney and fifth in the other it was a good day for me that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mjoe_b View Post
                            i made it to the final table twice in one day on the 50 cent buy in on the sit and go tournaments.Came in third in one tourney and fifth in the other it was a good day for me that day.
                            God job Mjoe_b, and welcome to the poker forum, hope we'll see a lot more of you here.

Comment

• PokerStars Tournament #2519960102, No Limit Hold'em
                              Buy-In: $0.49/$0.06 USD
                              3053 players
                              Total Prize Pool: $1495.97 USD
                              Tournament started 2019/01/31 19:15:00 CET [2019/01/31 13:15:00 ET]

Dear AlexBlefer,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. Congratulations!
                              A $0.87 USD award was credited to your Stars Account upon reaching the money, and the remaining $190.67 USD award was credited when you finished the tourney

Comment

• winn with only 1BB in deep )))
                                0.55 750gtd progresive KO and
                                Dear AlexBlefer,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. Congratulations!
                                A $0.48 USD award was credited to your Stars Account upon reaching the money, and the remaining $51.15 USD award was credited when you finished the tourney.
                                You have also received USD 60.77 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: tommy-94t, edu_miranda, marciano420, stress0160, trhaflhow, trippl2017, alanhunter17, veid204, GORDEY87SAD, kastis torrau, menetetty, maniatop, Leopold13108, felipe3990, luiz souza j, Reidavi17, vacwiz, P.Viktorovna, Alexon715, Taffyfella, novy1957, AlexBlefer
                                Note: As you won the tournament, you also won your own bounty.
                                and this is 1st:
                                PokerStars Tournament #2519960102, No Limit Hold'em
                                Buy-In: $0.49/$0.06 USD
                                3053 players
                                Total Prize Pool: $1495.97 USD
                                Tournament started 2019/01/31 19:15:00 CET [2019/01/31 13:15:00 ET]

Comment

Working...
                                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.