PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winners Wall - Share your Poker Story

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners Wall - Share your Poker Story

Won a tournament or had a big cash recently? Are you doing well in this month's The League?

Post your 'Winning Moment' below and you might be rewarded with tournament dollars...

On the 3rd August I used a 10c Scratch and Match ticket to a 360 SNG and placed fourth not a big cash but felt good to hit a final table .

Comment

my big win for the month was...………………..

joy7108 won a big
      tournament!

seeing a fellow pso'er and tanker win is a win for me

cheers joy girl !!!
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
        On the 3rd August I used a 10c Scratch and Match ticket to a 360 SNG and placed fourth not a big cash but felt good to hit a final table .
        Every little helps 73REX73, and final tables are always good. How much did you cash for in the end?

Comment

My prize was $2.75 which I added to my bankroll which I used to play some 2NL Zoom which increased my bankroll some more and I won some on The Deal so its been a positive month with all the promotions available at Pokerstars and the school, thanks for the opportunity .

Comment

I was realy happy Last week because i finish 2nd in the unfold freeroll After 4h30 of games and 2 bads beat with AA and go down to 150 chips After one of them !!!thanks pokerstars

Comment

Originally posted by magik9118 View Post
              I was realy happy Last week because i finish 2nd in the unfold freeroll After 4h30 of games and 2 bads beat with AA and go down to 150 chips After one of them !!!thanks pokerstars
              Getting to heads-up was a great achievement @magik9118, congrats! Can you remember how many players entered and how much did you win?

Comment

Managed to make another final table on the 2nd September in the EPT Platinum Pass freeroll, finishing sixth out of 5541 for a $215 WCOOP ticket, I would probably be in shock for ages if I had actually won the ticket to the Bahamas .

Comment

Originally posted by 73REX73 View Post
                  Managed to make another final table on the 2nd September in the EPT Platinum Pass freeroll, finishing sixth out of 5541 for a $215 WCOOP ticket, I would probably be in shock for ages if I had actually won the ticket to the Bahamas .
                  A $215 ticket Sweet!!!

Send me a PM 73REX73, We'd like to do a Winning Moment story out of this and send some T$ your way.

Comment

I finish 3rd out of 156 players in a freeroll and made 11 dollars I bluff a lot and chip up until I got caught trying to steal the blinds I had 5 2 of spade and ran into queens

Comment

I play my own big game with my poker face and i finished 5e

Comment

As a beginner this wonderful game and trying to learn and understand that I have chosen PokerStars school as a solution for my progress.I have not had any major gains, but I think the success that I sit in go tournaments 0:10 managed to get in a couple of times in the 36 honorees.If by any chance be a winner or a freeroll sit & go story'm very glad to share. Lots of greetings and praise for pokerstars school

Comment

I haven’t been lucky enough (yet) on PokerStarsUK but I did just win £10,000 by getting 5 leprechauns on a £1 spin of rainbow

Comment

Yes i won 20$

Comment

I won sometimes league's one of it's competetions, but really memorable when february 28th last evening European time, i won this race in master league and i finished this won about 30. And i little bit happy that i could reach 5 times in august the final table master league races.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.