PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Customers - Make sure you check your email.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Customers - Make sure you check your email.

Many of you based in the UK will be aware that there are some changes coming on May 7, whereby all users are required to be age verified to a higher standard to continue playing. What this means is that some customers who may have been verified previously will now need to be re-verified to the new standard, and this may include sending documentation to us.

Those customers who are required to send copies of their documents will have received an email (to the email address registered on their Stars Account) with instructions on how best to complete this process. With the deadline fast approaching, we recommend sending your documents as soon as possible so we may process them. Otherwise, there may be a delay in getting your account verified.
    Last edited by HostSimonD; Tue Apr 30, 2019, 03:00 PM.

when is next one

Comment

Hi MiniMac19389 if you didn't receive an email already then its very unlikely that you will need to send documents. If you log into the PokerStars client, you'll be asked to verify your name and address. Only, if there is an issue when doing this, will you need so send in proof of identity (this will be stipulated in the client if it is the case).

Comment

Zoom tournament

Comment

Originally posted by sneker8419 View Post
          Zoom tournament
          Could you please elaborate on what you need help with?

Comment

hi all,thought id missed something then for a second,glad my photo ID was done a long time ago.. :-) good luck at the tables all.. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by HostSimonD View Post
              Many of you based in the UK will be aware that there are some changes coming on May 7, whereby all users are required to be age verified to a higher standard to continue playing. What this means is that some customers who may have been verified previously will now need to be re-verified to the new standard, and this may include sending documentation to us.

Those customers who are required to send copies of their documents will have received an email (to the email address registered on their Stars Account) with instructions on how best to complete this process. With the deadline fast approaching, we recommend sending your documents as soon as possible so we may process them. Otherwise, there may be a delay in getting your account verified.
              Hi Simon.

I sent my verification documents on Saturday and received a mail on Sunday to confirm that validation was successful.
              However, when I try to play poker, it still states that my account is restricted so I don't think my account was activated correctly. I have contacted pokerstars on numerous occasions and not had any replies.
              Can you resolve this urgently please as I am becoming very frustrated.

Thanks,

RowRow0602

Comment

Hi RowRow,

We have contacted our department and your Stars Account is reopened again.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Nicol
                Stars Support

Comment

Hi Simon,
                  I am having problem with my account and it seems the support team are ignoring me, my account was verified and still i can't deposit or play any tournament, it is kind off frustrated and thinking of leaving poker star. my Poker ID is LoyalAce. Please somebody do the job. Thanks Ahmad

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalAce View Post
                    Hi Simon,
                    I am having problem with my account and it seems the support team are ignoring me, my account was verified and still i can't deposit or play any tournament, it is kind off frustrated and thinking of leaving poker star. my Poker ID is LoyalAce. Please somebody do the job. Thanks Ahmad
                    Hi LoyalAce, Simon is on holiday and not in today. However, I have checked your account and all the emails you sent and I can confirm that I have reinstated your account. I noticed that a genuine mistake was made, you did indeed sent us your documents and they were approved. Unfortunately, we accidentally forgot to update your account privileges hence the reason you could not play. I apologize for this! Luckily all is good now and I wish you best of luck at our tables.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.