PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my account withdrawal options remove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my account withdrawal options remove

hi. i deposit here with webmoney. in your rule i can withdraw money which is i deposit. before webmoney have in my withdraw section. but yesterday it is remove. i write every where. but dont get any response. please help
    username - rauf2151

Hi rauf2151, we are sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, at the moment, there is a technical issue with withdrawals to webmoney wallets. That is why it was removed from the options. If you have a pending withdrawal, you can cancel it and request it again, with a different withdrawal method. If you need further assistance, please click Here, to take you to our Help page on the website, where you will be able to contact us.

Comment

thank you answer my question.
      systemoffer me wire transfer but here have min withdraw limit 100$ (: . and with wire transfer have more problem in our republic.
      when webmoney options come back?

Comment

Originally posted by rauf2151 View Post
        thank you answer my question.
        systemoffer me wire transfer but here have min withdraw limit 100$ (: . and with wire transfer have more problem in our republic.
        when webmoney options come back?
        Hi rauf2151, apologies for the inconveniences encountered. Our relevant department has advised that the issue has been fixed now and you should be able to withdraw with Webmoney again. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.