PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokers Stars Cashier (Currency Conversion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokers Stars Cashier (Currency Conversion)

I am wanting to make my first deposit and I created a Skrill account. My currency is Thai Baht. When I go to the PokerStars Cashier and select SKRILL as my option to add money to PokerStars, I don’t see THB available.

If I select EUR or USA from the Pokerstars cashier, will it pull my THB (from Skrill) and convert it to EUR/USA?

And, if so, what is the fee above and beyond XE's rate? Is it a percentage or fixed rate?

Thank you kindly,

Joseph

Originally posted by lrakjoe View Post
    I am wanting to make my first deposit and I created a Skrill account. My currency is Thai Baht. When I go to the PokerStars Cashier and select SKRILL as my option to add money to PokerStars, I don’t see THB available.

If I select EUR or USA from the Pokerstars cashier, will it pull my THB (from Skrill) and convert it to EUR/USA?

And, if so, what is the fee above and beyond XE's rate? Is it a percentage or fixed rate?

Thank you kindly,

Joseph
    Hello lrakjoe,

Thank you for contacting us in this forum.

We can see that you are already in contact with our Payments department, and, they have already provided a second update by email to your queries.

As a reminder, the only currencies available to use from Thailand are as follows: (AUD, BGN, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, USD).

Please note that as per our ‘Real Money Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion terms and conditions’, for deposits and withdrawals in most currencies, we will add a special margin to the mid-market exchange rate provided by XE (Source XE). Also, according to our ‘Online Software End User License Agreement’, we charge a fee on currency exchanges effected via the Currency Exchange Facility which we may, at our discretion, waive for some types of transaction.

For more information please visit the following links:
    https://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/real...xchange-terms/
    https://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/room/tos/

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Thank you kindly for the quick reply. Yes, I see they finally replied to my request about 2 days later. I assume you are the reason for that -- So "Thank You". I will say.. the Forums are certainly a much better/faster way to get help when you need it. I have left 3 posts on the forum blogs and received responses to each one in less than an hour. Whereas, using the Contact Us feature within the PokerStars application it took considerably longer (48/72 hours).

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.