sometimes I get really bored of the grind.

Althought I made quite a bit of side income this year (about 5k) thanks to poker

Its just not so enjoyable anymore.

Trying to find my passion and its really hard.

Nowadays the games are really a lot tougher and its difficult to make a profit even in the low stakes.

right now in singapore, i see only like 4 really profitable MTT players ... the rest are either breaking even or making a loss.

But this makes sense.

In the poker world, only the top 10% will make a profit, the other 90% gets slow burned by the rake.

I'm glad to be in the green, hopefully next year too