9. RESEARCH YOUR OPPONENTS
While playing, look up your opponents name on the leadboard page and find out how active they are within PSO. Is this their first month? Have they had success in the past? Are they in the top 1000. You can also go to: www.pokerprolabs.com/topshark/ to see if they play for real money. This should give you a pretty good start on who to watch for and someone you can push around. At the end of the day, there is no money invested in PSO by each player which takes the risk factor out of play for 95% of the players. The other 5% do have something to lose (leadboard standings) so any knowledge you can have about who's sitting at your table can't hurt. Stay tuned for my last but most important secret to PSO Tournament Success.
Juan