Find out more about MicroMillions 14.
To help you along the series, our strategists have come up with two great articles:
Comment below on why you'd like to play MicroMillions and the first 100 comments will receive a ticket to event 03.
MicroMillions-03: $0.11+R NLHE [6-Max, Hyper-Active], $10K GTD – July 16 at 22:00
Tickets will be credited on or before July 15, only comments before July 14 will count.
Make sure your comments are interesting, because the best 10 comments made before July 27 will receive a ticket to event 115.
MicroMillions-115: $5.50 NLHE [Progressive KO], $100K GTD – July 29 at 15:00
Tickets will be credited on or before July 27, only comments before July 26 will count.
The best comments will be chosen, as the comments with the most likes. Should there be any tie in the number of likes, we'll award the players who made the best comment, chosen by our PokerStars School moderators.
The first five players to share a legitimate cash in a MicroMillions event, during 2018, will receive a ticket to event 119. Post on our Forum Post HERE.
MicroMillions-119: $11 NLHE [8-Max, Turbo, Progressive KO], $100K GTD – July 29 at 22:00
The best five MicroMillions stories shared on the Forum before July 27 will receive a ticket to the Main Event.
MicroMillions-117: $22 Main Event, $1M GTD and $100K+ to 1st Place! July 29 at 19:00
Stories can be about sharing cashes in MicroMillions, exciting hands you've played or something interesting you've seen in one of the events. Post on our Forum Post HERE.
Check out our general promotional Terms & Conditions for further details.
- Please note that although you may be eligible for multiple promotions which encourage a first deposit, only one award or package of this type is allowed per member.
- This promotion is run by Poker School who reserve the right to amend, edit or change the promotion in any way deemed fit without prior notice.
- Tickets will be credited within 72 hours.
- Tournaments will be visible in the PokerStars client 2/3 days prior to the start of registration.
- The decision of Poker School will be final in all circumstances.
- Some accounts may not be eligible for tickets.
- Poker School shall offer no compensation to any member should their account not be eligible for tickets.
- Real money transfers are not considered deposits.
- Unused tickets will expire; they are non-transferable or refundable.
- Tournaments will have a capped entry, please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Players must be 18+ years of age to be eligible to participate in any promotion at PokerStars School.
- Non-related comments to MicroMillions will be removed, in addition, non-related comments will not be eligible for prizes.
- By taking part in this promotion you agree that any stories you share in the Comments sections or Forum may be shared with PokerStars Blog and articles within PokerStars School.