- Initiation Level - this level will be reserved for those players who have joined PokerStars School within the past three months. Each time a new member enrolls in the school, they will be given a ticket to play at this level, with a duration of 120 days.
- Masters Level - This level will be open to all eligible members of PokerStars School. Tournament in this level have a $0.25c buy-in.
- Initiation Level tournaments will have an added prize pool of $5 awarded in tournament dollars (T$). These tournaments will be free to enter to new players that have a ticket to play.
- Masters Level tournaments will have a buy-in of $0.25c. Each Masters level tournament has a $5 prizepool.
The formula for scoring points will be:
The Leader Boards of each level will have the following prizes each month:
|9th - 11th||T$3 USD|
|12th - 13th||T$2 USD|
|14th - 20th||T$1 USD|
|9th - 11th||T$15 USD|
|12th - 13th||T$10 USD|
|14th - 20th||T$5 USD|
For the avoidance of doubt, all Prizes are non-transferable and may not be given, assigned, transferred or sold to any other person(s).
There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by a Prize provider which you must comply with and PokerStars will not be responsible for your failure to comply with such terms and conditions. In addition, winners may be required to enter into a separate binding agreement with PokerStars with regards to conditions governing the awarding and/or use of the Prize. Failure to abide by such conditions may result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
No Prize will be awarded to any Entrant who for any reason would not be allowed by applicable law to use the Prize or where the supply of the Prize to that Entrant would be unlawful.
Any Entrant in receipt of a Prize as part of this Promotion bears sole responsibility for all duties, taxes or charges that may be payable any relevant authority in relation to their receipt of the Prize in accordance with applicable laws.
Unless stated otherwise, where a Prize concerns a financial payment to be paid to you, then the relevant amount will be credited to your player account on the Site ("Stars Account") within a reasonable period following your win.
In case of a tournament cancellation by PokerStars, any affected tournament will not be scored on the leaderboard.
- This Promotion is only open to players who reside within jurisdictions that permit access to and game play on the Site. Residents of any regulated market other than those which permit access to and game play on the Site are strictly prohibited from taking part in this Promotion.
- Only registered members of PokerStars School will be featured on the leader-board. Any results by players made before they registered for the school will not be taken into consideration.
- All eligible entrants must be 18 years of age or of legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever the greater) to participate in the Promotion. You may be asked at any stage to provide PokerStars or a third party acting on PokerStars' behalf with proof of age and/or identity. All players must be able to present a valid passport or other valid picture ID to verify their age and/or identity. Any player unable to produce such proof of age will be excluded from the Site and disqualified from the Promotion.
- When participating in any MTT on the Site, you confirm that the name and address which you have registered with your Player Account are correct and up to date. Any updates should be done before participating in any MTT.
- Employees and relatives of employees of PokerStars and any entities affiliated or related to PokerStars are not permitted to participate in the Promotion. For these purposes, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- Moderators, content providers or any other collaborator, who is not a PokerStars employee is allowed to play in The League.
- If PokerStars becomes aware of any fraud, deceit, misconduct, dishonesty or similar action concerning your participation in the Promotion or where there is a breach by you of these Rules, the Terms and Conditions or the Tournament Rules then PokerStars reserves the right to automatically disqualify you or invalidate your entry. If the fraud, deceit, misconduct, dishonesty or other action is only discovered after any prize has been awarded to you, then you shall be required, upon demand, to return the Prize (or provide compensation) to PokerStars forthwith upon notification to do so by PokerStars.
- Throughout the Duration and in relation to your participation in the Promotion, you must behave appropriately, pay due regard and adhere to these Rules which will be enforced by PokerStars and/or its designees. PokerStars reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary against any Entrant found to be in breach of these Rules and/or acting deceitfully or dishonestly with respect to the Promotion and such action may include but shall not be limited to exclusion, suspension or disqualification from the Promotion, the confiscation of any prize or of any rewards that have been allocated and/or that would ordinarily have been awarded to that Entrant. The decision as to what activity or behaviour constitutes a breach of these Rules or the Promotion or what constitutes an act of deceit or dishonesty in relation to any conduct by an Entrant while participating in this Promotion rests solely with PokerStars in its sole discretion.
- You must comply with all health and safety guidelines and/or instructions as may be given by PokerStars or which you should otherwise be aware of concerning your participation in this Promotion and adhere to any applicable legal and regulatory requirements as necessary. Failure to comply with any direction given may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
- You must take all reasonable steps to ensure your own health and safety when taking part in any events or activities forming part of the Promotion including but not limited any Entry which you intend to submit. Any behaviour, act or conduct by you (or anyone in conjunction with you) or any depiction of any act or conduct by you as part of your submission which PokerStars considers to pose any medical, security or safety risk (including without limitation any abusive, physical, psychological, derogatory or demeaning behaviour) will lead to your immediate disqualification.
- You are obliged to take all reasonable steps to ensure your safety standards and the general appropriateness of participating in the Promotion and acknowledge that participation in the Promotion is undertaken at your own risk.
- You must notify PokerStars of any medical or other condition which may mean that you are unfit to participate in the Promotion (should you so choose to participate) or receive or use any of the Prizes on offer. PokerStars reserves the right to forfeit your place in the Promotion or the Prize that would be given to you (as applicable), without liability or compensation, if, in its sole opinion, you may expose yourself or others to risk of illness or injury or to the cancellation, disruption, or curtailment of the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion you hereby agree to release, discharge and hold harmless PokerStars, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any costs, expenses damages, losses claims, actions or proceedings brought by you (or any third party on your behalf) ("Claims"), to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, as a result of your participation in this Promotion and /or any Prize that may be awarded to you as a result thereof and PokerStars fully excludes any liability in relation to any such Claims (other than payment of any costs and expenses specifically provided as part of the Prize (if any) with respect to this Promotion). This limitation does not include any liability on the part of PokerStars to you for: (i) negligence; (ii) death or personal injury arising out of Pokerstars' negligence or the negligence of its employees; (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or; (iv) any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, IN NO EVENT WILL POKERSTARS OR ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TOYOU OR ANY PARTY FOR: (i) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND OTHER PROFITS, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE OR LOSS OF RECORDS, INFORMATION OR DATA), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN RELATION TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTIONV(OR INABILITY TO DO THE SAME), EVEN IF POKERSTARS SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE PROMOTION.
- PokerStars shall not be liable to you to perform any of its obligations under the Promotion or in respect of the Prize where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control and whilst PokerStars may endeavour to provide an alternative prize, it shall not be liable to compensate any Entrant where it fails to do so in such circumstances.
- You hereby agree to indemnify PokerStars, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and respective officers, directors, employees against all costs, losses, damages, expenses and liabilities (including for loss of reputation and goodwill and professional advisors fees) suffered by PokerStars arising as a result of a breach by you of your obligations under these Rules, the Terms and Conditions or in connection with your failure to follow any instructions given by PokerStars or in relation to any matter concerning your participation in the Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, you hereby grant to PokerStars the right to use your name, likeness, voice, image and the Photo in marketing and promotion campaigns in any media whatsoever without compensation and you expressly waive any claims or right to any action against PokerStars pertaining to such use in any way.
- In the case of disputes concerning any aspect of this Promotion including but not limited to all matters relating to the awarding of the Prizes or these Rules, the final decision shall lie with PokerStars, and any decision by PokerStars shall be final and binding upon you and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party.
- These Rules represent the entire agreement between you and PokerStars relating to the Promotion and supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing) between PokerStars and you. Except as specifically set out herein, all conditions, warranties representations and terms (whether expressed or implied by law) are fully excluded. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or any part of these Rules does not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Rules.
- PokerStars reserves the right, at any time, to alter these Rules or the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion, including to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in its sole discretion, PokerStars believes that the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified. Any changes to the Promotion shall be made on the Site and your continued participation in the Promotion shall be deemed an acceptance of any proposed changes, modification or alterations. Possible changes include but are not limited to the payout structure and Prizes and the points table for the TLB.
- These Rules and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man. You hereby irrevocably agree that, subject as provided below, the Isle of Man courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning this Promotion and any matter arising therefrom and irrevocably waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts, or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of PokerStars to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor shall the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude the taking of proceedings in any other jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.