At PokerStars School, we like to encourage our members and give them a chance to grow their poker bankroll for free! The monthly Community Tournament is a great way to do just that with at least $1,000 GTD each and every month and it won't cost you a cent to play, you can do it for free!
Need more prizes, check out our First Deposit Offer.
First Time Deposit Offer
$30 'free play' PokerStars bonus
After clicking the button, make sure you use the deposit bonus code THIRTY when making your 1st-time deposit to claim your PokerStars $30 'free play' bonus.
How to PlayAt PokerStars School, there's two Community Tournaments each month, one for the European timezone, and the other one for our members who live in Canada. You can find the times below.
|Community Tournament||Days Available||Times (*ET)|
|European||On the last Saturday of every month.||14:05 ET|
|Canada Only||On the last Saturday of every month.||19:05 ET|
Our members can play in this tournament for free, all you need is a Comunity Tournament ticket. Community tickets are awarded, naturally, to members of our Community. These tickets will be awarded 24 hours before the tournament begins to players deemed to have made a contribution to the Community. Some examples include:
At least once a week...
- Replying to a members strategy question in the forum with some advice on how to improve.
- Posting a strategy question of your own in the forum.
- Leaving a comment with advice or tips on any of the strategy articles and videos here at the school.
- Logging-in and watching any of the Live Training sessions here at the school for the full duration of the session.
It's Your TournamentYou get to cast your vote to decide what type of format you would like for the next Community Tournament. Would you like it to be a ZOOM tourney, or perhaps a turbo format, maybe you like to play in an Omaha game instead? Vote for what you'd like the next Community Tournament to be.
Good luck on the felt!
Check out our general promotional Terms & Conditions for further details.
- Please note that although you may be eligible for multiple promotions which encourage a first deposit, only one award or package of this type is allowed per member.
- This promotion is run by Poker School who reserve the right to amend, edit or change the promotion in any way deemed fit without prior notice.
- Community tournament tickets will be credited to quailfying players at least 24 hours before the tournament starts.
- Tournaments will be visible in the PokerStars client 2/3 days prior to the start of registration.
- The decision of Poker School will be final in all circumstances.
- Some accounts may not be eligible for tickets.
- Poker School shall offer no compensation to any member should their account not be eligible for tickets.
- Unused tickets will expire; they are not transferable or refundable.
- Tournaments will have a capped entry, please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Players must be 18+.