The Team here at PokerStars School would like to invite you to our next Home Game promotion called The PSO Derby. This special tournament series will run in the PSO Community Club homegame from May 2nd-11th and will include games for both real and play money players.
When and Where
All tournaments will be played in the PokerStars School Community Home Game Club. The games will be held at 12:00, 15:00, 18:00 and 21:00 ET.
Points and Leaderboards
All of the games will use a 20% payout and points will be awarded to all ITM finishers only, based on the following chart. These points will count BOTH for the monthly and yearly leaderboards that will be in the News forum:
1st – 100 points
2nd – 70 points
3rd – 60 points
4th – 50 points
5th – 45 points
6th – 40 points
7th – 35 points
8th - 30 points
9th – 25 points
Top 1/3 of the remaining ITM finishers – 20 points
Middle 1/3 of the remaining ITM finishers – 15 points
Bottom 1/3 of the remaining ITM finishers – 10 points
Event 10 for both play money and cash will be a special bounty event.
There will be a 25 leaderboard point bounty on EVERY Team PSO member in the team bounty game, Event 10, on May 4th.
Members can also earn an additional 75 points for blogging about knocking out the team member and including the knockout hand in the replayer in their blog post.
Each member is only eligible for one blog bonus for each cash and play money, regardless of how many team members they knockout.
The title of the blog post must be 'I knocked out a PSO Team Member' and must be done either on the 4th, 5th or 6th of May. Blogs that are done after 0:00 ET the 7th will not be eligible for the additional 75 points.
Any points earned for knockouts or blog post about the play money games will count toward the play money leaderboard and any knockouts and blog post about the cash tourney will count for the cash game leaderboard.
Real Money Prizes
The cash leaderboard prizes* for this month will be:
1st - $22.00 ticket
2nd - $11.00 ticket
3rd - $11.00 ticket
4th - $5.50 ticket
5th - $5.50 ticket
6th thru 10th - $2.20 ticket
* Terms & Conditions
- The promotion will run from May 2nd-11th.
- The promotion is run by PokerStars School who reserve the right to edit, change or modify the promotion in anyway deemed fit without notification at any time.
- No real money prizes will be awarded for winners of play money games.
- To be eligible for a prize players must be a registered member of PokerStars School and have made at least one post in the Forum prior to May 12th, 2014.
- Any member suspended from the PSO Community Home Game club during any month will not be eligible for prizes for that month and any points earned during that months promotion will be deducted from the leaderboard for that month. The decision to suspend a member from the Home Game club will be final and not open to appeal or remission.
- Real money prize winners will be credited with their tickets 2/3 working days after the promotion ends.
- PokerStars School decision will be final in all circumstances.
Team PokerStars School