But while the basic rules of poker are quite simple, it's still a complex game. Even experienced players don't know everything. That's what makes poker interesting; there's always something new to be learned. Many players have used the tools here at PokerStars School - such as live training, poker forums, articles, and free videos - to improve their skills, and many have gone on to achieve wonderful results in doing so.
When you post your success stories in the poker forums, it makes it all worthwhile. Nothing brings a smile to our faces more than you crushing the tables and building your bankrolls. In fact, we want to hear more of these stories, and we'll even reward you for your efforts.
Share your Winning Moment with us and you could earn tournament dollars!
If you have a winning moment to share, let everyone know by posting all about it in the poker forum. If we like your story, one of our team will get in touch with you for an interview - and if your interview is published, you will receive some tournament dollars. It's our way of saying thank you for sharing.
If you win a big tournament, finish high-up in The League, or enjoy success at the tables, then don't delay - share your winning moment today!
- This promotion is run by Poker School who reserve the right to amend, edit or change the promotion in any way deemed fit without prior notice.
- A member of the Poker Education Team may contact any member who posted a 'winning moment' story in the poker forum to request an interview.
- Only 'winning moment' stories approved by the Poker Education Team and published as an interview will receive tournament dollars.
- An agreed amount tournament dollars will be credited to approved stories within 72 hours of their interview being published at PokerStars School.
- By agreeing to an interview members' grant PokerStars School to share their name, user id, and story on any PokerStars website or Social Media platform.
- By participating, members will allow employees of PokerStars to check and verify the results of games played.
- The decision of the Poker School Education Team will be final in all circumstances.
- Poker School shall offer no compensation to any member should for any reason their story would not be published.
- Players must be 18+ to participate in this promotion.