Here are some tips on how to play
- The objective of the game is to reach the highest score possible.
- Each hand represnts a poker tournament senario where you will have to decide whether to call or fold your hand.
- Make correct decisions to increase your stack at the tables.
Score 800 Points or more and you will win a 'School Pass' ticket*
Score 1500 Points or more and you will win 2 x 'School Pass' tickets*
If you hit a high score of 800 points or more you will receive a 'School Pass' ticket that will be credited to your PokerStars account. Score 1500 points or more and you will receive 2 x 'School Pass' ticket.
Can you figure this puzzle out? Play the 'Chip and a Chair' challenge and see how high you can get your chip stack. There are many ways to play but only one route will make you a tournament survial master.
Check the leaderboard when you're finished to see your score and if you're not happy with your position you can always try again. Are your poker tournament survival skills good? Boast about them in our forum or if you didn't do well you can also discuss strategy with other players there.
- This promotion is run by PokerStars School who reserve the right to amend, edit or change the promotion in any way deemed fit without prior notice.
- 'School Pass' tickets will be credited within 24 hours of hitting the high score target.
- You will only receive a 'School Pass' ticket on your first achievement of winning a prize. There is no ticket award for subsequent achievements. You will only receive tickets once with a maximum of 3 x 'School Pass' ticket available via this offer..
- Some accounts may not be eligible for 'School Pass' tickets. PokerStars School shall offer no compensation to any member should their account not be eligible for a 'School Pass' ticket.
- The decision of Team PokerStars School will be final in all circumstance.