How do I post my poker hand for review?
- Learn how to use the Hand Replayer. This will make posting your poker hands quick and easy.
- If you play a poker hand that you find tricky and difficult copy the Hand History and paste it into the replayer.
- Depending on the game type you can post your hand in the Cash Game, Tournament, Omaha or Other Games section of the hand analysis forum.
- Include as much relevant information as you can when you post your hand, for example, what type of tournament was it or did you have any reads on your opponents?
- Check back later to see what advice our Hand Analysers have left you and also take on-board the comments left by other members, we're all here to learn and improve our game.
- Don't get too upset about downswings and bad beats as these will always be a part of poker and good players have learned to accept this fact. Instead focus on your decisions and plug those leaks in your game with the help of the PokerStars School Team.
Team PokerStars School